Kieron Richardson - Heart not in the Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just watched highlights.

No emotion, not even a flicker when we scored.

Dickhead.

Roy !!! Sell the twat

40 lashes or a year in a sudanese prison perhaps?

We can burn effigys of him, I'm sure we can find some old Craig Charles ones from when he was getting done for rape. From a distance you'll never tell the difference.

Sounds like Keane.

:roll:

Keano gave it the clenched fist (with a few jerky moves for effect). That is all i require. KR could of at least seemed happy, looked like he might as well of been sat anywhere but the SoL tbh. Showed a total contempt for the wages we pay him

Keano gave it the clenched fist (with a few jerky moves for effect). That is all i require. KR could of at least seemed happy, looked like he might as well of been sat anywhere but the SoL tbh. Showed a total contempt for the wages we pay him

Wind you neck in you daft cunt

For most of the afternoon he was not alone....

Perhaps you should write him letter to let him know your feelings, I doubt he reads this board.

Wind you neck in you daft cunt

Fair enough, absolute disgrace in my opinion. For example, if i played for burnley (a team i have no connections with) and they scored in the last mninute i`d be up celebrating, that daft twat just sat there looking glum

Mybe it wasnt cool to celebrate

Fair enough, absolute disgrace in my opinion. For example, if i played for burnley (a team i have no connections with) and they scored in the last mninute i`d be up celebrating, that daft twat just sat there looking glum

He'd only knack himself again if he did

If you'd seen my celebration when Connolly scored that pen at home to Burnley then, you'd have questioned my dedication.

or maybe he was upset because it wasnt him out there scoring or at least celebrating the goal with the fans and the rest of the lads.... just a thought like...

A player didnt celebrate when we scored? Just like some of the fans who left early eh?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back