Kieron Richardson - Heart not in the Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pardon? :roll:
Check the date of the post. it wasn't posted this afternoon. :lol:

The lad has much to do in order to repay his five and a half million price tag. It's a shame he couldn't have been lending a hand for the last few months but it was good to see him start his repayment programme this afternoon.

Long may it continue. There's a long way to go.

The lad has much to do in order to repay his five and a half million price tag. It's a shame he couldn't have been lending a hand for the last few months but it was good to see him start his repayment programme this afternoon.

True BUT, you are such a negative individual that, I reckon, you wish to see nobody succeed at SAFC.

Why is that?

:roll:

do you remember when he joined the club and they sis an interview on safc tv he said he was delighted to be here and that he was glad that he had finally joined a massive club and he said that hopefully he could help us up the league.

wat an anti-climax!

Did you go to the match? He was brilliant he ran into the crowd when he scored (got booked but who cares) think he showed his passion. Got a standing ovation and i think he will turn out top be a brilliant signing for us.

im wondering what the hell everyone is going on about here
he slapped his badge on his chest suggesting i love it here and then ran into the crowd hugging them if you dont spot any emotion in that then you shud go support the mags!

Some loud wooshing noises coming from this thread like :lol:

You haven't got the hang of this transfer fee malarkey have you. ;)

Keano gave it the clenched fist (with a few jerky moves for effect). That is all i require. KR could of at least seemed happy, looked like he might as well of been sat anywhere but the SoL tbh. Showed a total contempt for the wages we pay him

Murphy, Miller, Gordon, McShane, Halford, Yorke and Stokes however, have never shown that contempt for the wages WE pay them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back