Kids Tickets

SwanleyMackem

Subs Bench
Hey,

Is there a lower age limit to kids tickets? Do they have to be a certain age to be allowed in the ground?

I'm trying to buy tickets for the Bristol game but after creating memberships and assigning to the kids it's still not allowing me to buy them.

Any info appreciated.

Thanks.

Hey,

Is there a lower age limit to kids tickets? Do they have to be a certain age to be allowed in the ground?

I'm trying to buy tickets for the Bristol game but after creating memberships and assigning to the kids it's still not allowing me to buy them.

Any info appreciated.

Thanks.
Have you given yourself permission to “assign” and “manage” their tickets ?

Hey,

Any info appreciated.

Thanks.
Dont be so cruel man, they might have been a bit naughty, but just send them to bed early without any supper instead;)

Probably this. Although it’s easy to do it’s not particularly intuitive. You need to go into their account and grant yourself the permissions, you can then purchase using their customer numbers.

How old are they?

I'll give this a go when I'm back on the PC
Probably this. Although it’s easy to do it’s not particularly intuitive. You need to go into their account and grant yourself the permissions, you can then purchase using their customer numbers.

How old are they?
Both under 18 months. Start them on this nonsense early 😂

I'll give this a go when I'm back on the PC

Both under 18 months. Start them on this nonsense early 😂

Apparently 2 is the minimum age to enter the stadium. but they will (and do) let you buy a season ticket for any age..just sign them up, get the membership numbers and add to your network. Select to allow to manage tickets, login to their accounts and accept the request and you're good to go.

Created their memberships and assigned myself to manage the tickets. Still no joy.

The ticket office as harder to contact than a GP service and I'm still waiting on a reply to the email.

You'd think they would make it easier to buy tickets. Hahaha

Hey,

Any info appreciated.

Thanks.

Nice avatar! The lovely Seb! 😍

Apparently 2 is the minimum age to enter the stadium. but they will (and do) let you buy a season ticket for any age..just sign them up, get the membership numbers and add to your network. Select to allow to manage tickets, login to their accounts and accept the request and you're good to go.
I don’t think they let you buy at any age.

Or they didn’t when I tried to put a ticket in my sons name when he was first born

I don’t think they let you buy at any age.

Or they didn’t when I tried to put a ticket in my sons name when he was first born

Must have changed, bairn has had one since birth

Altho the min age is supposed to be 2 there was no issue creating her a membership, with her correct DOB, then assigning a season card to her for the last couple of seasons.

Must have changed, bairn has had one since birth

Altho the min age is supposed to be 2 there was no issue creating her a membership, with her correct DOB, then assigning a season card to her for the last couple of seasons.
This would have been around 2020 so aye probably changed

Back