Kids Sunderland Strips Reach Africa - Slideshow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turnip from the Tip

Striker
Lost Magpie
Exclusive first glimpse for SMB members ;) .

slideshow

For everyone thats helped in any way and donated shirts/cash etc feel very proud as it simply cant be put into words how much this meant to the kids and the people of Dar on Saturday.

There will be a full write up on our website in the near future and more to follow...

Can;t see it at the mo,, in skool in its all access denied crap.. Check it later !

Well done to all concerned. Tremendous effort. Excellent to see 'the message' being spread to Africa, and see so many happy kids.

Jarvis said:
Exclusive first glimpse for SMB members ;) .

slideshow

For everyone thats helped in any way and donated shirts/cash etc feel very proud as it simply cant be put into words how much this meant to the kids and the people of Dar on Saturday.

There will be a full write up on our website in the near future and more to follow...

Excellent stuff. Praise to every single person that was involved.

SmokinMonkey said:
Its like a full team of Nunez's! Good work mate.

Speaking of which I don't know if there was any coverage in the UK but I was watching highlights of Honduras vs Costa Rica in the CONCAF Cup last night and who should pop up with a goal for Honduras...?!! I nearly choked on me Serangetti!!

Fantastic work. It brings tears to me eyes.

If we have a sudden influx of Tanzanian internationals then it'll be because of you!

I was wondering what ever happened about that. I remember Epping bringing it up but I never seen any more about it. Those photos are superb everyone involved deserves a pat on the back excellent work. Inspires you to do more of that type of thing seeing the end result.

Just remember Jarvis, that you will be responsible for those poor kids feeling like we do most saturday afternoons at 4:45!*

*Just kidding, excellent work!

The Bandit said:
Fantastic work. It brings tears to me eyes.

If we have a sudden influx of Tanzanian internationals then it'll be because of you!

In all seriousness I have to say the level of talent was absolutely unbelievable! These kids could be future stars of the game, however there is absolutely no infastructure in place and its highly unlikely they'd be spotted. They are trying to start up an academy, but need a lot of help :idea: . But technically they were awsome, and baring on mind that pitch was more or less a beach, worse in fact, and their boots were full of holes... A Tanzanian playing for Sunderland in the Prem - I'd fckin love to see it happen :p

That looks mint.. Well Done!!

How many strips were collected altogether?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back