Kids Sunderland Strips Reach Africa - Slideshow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jarvis said:
In all seriousness I have to say the level of talent was absolutely unbelievable! These kids could be future stars of the game, however there is absolutely no infastructure in place and its highly unlikely they'd be spotted. They are trying to start up an academy, but need a lot of help :idea: . But technically they were awsome, and baring on mind that pitch was more or less a beach, worse in fact, and their boots were full of holes... A Tanzanian playing for Sunderland in the Prem - I'd fckin love to see it happen :p

What sort of help? out of our league or "do-able"?

Beery Traveller said:
What sort of help? out of our league or "do-able"?

Just been speaking to Andrew and it is "doable" but would need a lot of work, money and commitment..Up for it?

Sir Harry Flashman said:
Just been speaking to Andrew and it is "doable" but would need a lot of work, money and commitment..Up for it?

put me down as "v interested to hear more"

Sir Harry Flashman said:

Something I'd like to get involved with.

total_recall said:
Something I'd like to get involved with.

I'll keep you in mind also. Any more expressions of interest please pm me so I can keep a better check on them. Many thanks

Fantastic stuff, Well done to everyone. You've made them kids smile.

Well done Epping for the original idea and absolutely top marks for everyone who actually made the idea happen. Brilliant work lads.

Looks like they'll need some matching shorts and socks next.

That is class - well done Jarvis and the crew. Great stuff.

Wouldn't it be great if one of those young lads from the pictures made it to be a professional footballer and even made it into the Sunderland team as the next African superstar ????

thats f***ing brilliant to see jarvis. well f***ing done to all concerned, amazing to see it all come to fruition.

Hazey said:
thats f***ing brilliant to see jarvis. well f***ing done to all concerned, amazing to see it all come to fruition.

Oh Jarvis - can you pick up some African Killer Bees for Team Hornet, please?

Beery Traveller said:
Oh Jarvis - can you pick up some African Killer Bees for Team Hornet, please?

scrub that, i want some of those crackers african ants that move as a big sheet and can kill a horse. competition for places and all that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back