Kids lockdown

DaftGet

Central Defender
I need some tips here like.

Three year old never shuts up EVER! If he's not talking he's humming, or just making noises running round. He's the most argumentative twat in the world and just refuses to listen to anything. Especially his mam (which is effecting us as I get her wrath)

The naughty step doesn't work as he just screams the place down, neighbours are starting to winge. At me, wits end here like 1-year-old daughter can never get any sleep during the day so she just cries as well. Put her out the way upstairs and he's up screaming and shouting in an instant.

How the missus has put up with this I have no clue. At the point where I want to dump him at his actual dad's house but he only wants him once a fortnight.

Only been a week and I'm ready to gan postal.

It's tough mate, I have s 4yo at home with us now and generally he's no bother but it can be hard putting the time in when in normal circumstances like 6 weeks holidays when theres stuff to do never mind in this situation. Any person who goes to work and leaves the other half with a little un or three and thinks its easy lives in a dreamworld

Three year old never shuts up EVER! If he's not talking he's humming, or just making noises running round. He's the most argumentative twat in the world and just refuses to listen to anything. Especially his mam (which is effecting us as I get her wrath)

The naughty step doesn't work as he just screams the place down, neighbours are starting to winge. At me, wits end here like 1-year-old daughter can never get any sleep during the day so she just cries as well. Put her out the way upstairs and he's up screaming and shouting in an instant.

How the missus has put up with this I have no clue. At the point where I want to dump him at his actual dad's house but he only wants him once a fortnight.

At least in normal circumstances you can take them out etc.

This situation is absolutely shite.

3 and 4 year old boys. Stick them in the garden and they’re fine. In the house they belt seven bells out of each other and scream the house down. I go to school to look after the key worker kids for a break!

At least in normal circumstances you can take them out etc.

This situation is absolutely shite.

I totally get that. Had him chase me up and down the street for half an hour till he was red in the face to try and blow off steam. Back in the house, normal service resumed after 30 minutes.

Tried levelling with him I get he's bored etc. Within 2 minutes he's back to shouting and screaming. A small victory is he no longer starts screaming I want up at 6 am giving me a heart attack each morning.

Stay at home mams need a f***ing award dealing with this shit all day every day.

I totally get that. Had him chase me up and down the street for half an hour till he was red in the face to try and blow off steam. Back in the house, normal service resumed after 30 minutes.

Tried levelling with him I get he's bored etc. Within 2 minutes he's back to shouting and screaming. A small victory is he no longer starts screaming I want up at 6 am giving me a heart attack each morning.

Stay at home mams need a f***ing award dealing with this shit all day every day.

I loved the few months I had off. Its stuck indoors and having to work anarl that's killing me. Well, and her as well. Reet, where's the Brandy!?

How long are you leaving him on the naughty step? You have to really stick it out the first time till he gives up or shouts himself hoarse once you've got to that point it will get easier

I loved the few months I had off. Its stuck indoors and having to work anarl that's killing me. Well, and her as well. Reet, where's the Brandy!?

Haha, work? I've literally had to refuse to answer the phone (I.T Support) and crack on via email to people as it's unfair on them having to listen to it. But I'm home now so trying to do my job and I'm now free 9-5 to watch the kids as well. It's f***ing batshit this situation.

Haha, work? I've literally had to refuse to answer the phone (I.T Support) and crack on via email to people as it's unfair on them having to listen to it. But I'm home now so trying to do my job and I'm now free 9-5 to watch the kids as well. It's f***ing batshit this situation.

:lol: A knar, every tens mins interupted, including gatecrashing video calls. On the phone to someone and couldn't hear a thing over the top of screaming.

:lol: A knar, every tens mins interupted, including gatecrashing video calls. On the phone to someone and couldn't hear a thing over the top of screaming.

So glad someone else feels my pain.

HR - We have a 30-minute video catch up with all staff members to catch up etc. Not with me ya not. Just text is or something.

Back