Kid from peterlee gets golden buzzer on americas got talent

On the one hand I really enjoyed the performance, on the other I think they saw her on the voice and got her to go on this and it was very set up. Mel didn't ask where the girl was from which was weird.
The golden buzzer seemed preordained.

As for her voice it is quite reedy and needs more breadth and depth and her performance was little more than a karaoke version of Janice Joplin. Being able to mimic JJ is not the same as being the creative genius that was JJ.

All that being said she seems a lovely girl and very entertaining.

Exactly Cat, which makes it calculated and typical of todays TV. Either way great voice, but to pretend/imply she was a young naive girl that just turned up was pretty manipulating by that TV show.

Exactly Cat, which makes it calculated and typical of todays TV. Either way great voice, but to pretend/imply she was a young naive girl that just turned up was pretty manipulating by that TV show.

Well tku wouldnt just turn up in the US on a huge talent show would you.

Tbf it was decent but i found it a It uncomfortable viewing

Well tku wouldnt just turn up in the US on a huge talent show would you.

Tbf it was decent but i found it a It uncomfortable viewing

I don't know mate, but if the intention was 'unfound 13 year old talent gets a golden buzzer' lots of people will believe that narrative. I'm really just having a dig at todays TV shows.

Back