Kid from peterlee gets golden buzzer on americas got talent

She came and sang at a fayre I was working at Shotton Hall, Summer 2016. When she started singing I binned off work and stood watching her with everyone else.

For an 11 year old her voice was just amazing. Seen her a couple of times since, always impressed by her. I'm not surprised in the slightest she is making a name for herself.

I hate all these TV shows, but this lass would 'make it' without appearing on them anyway. She is VERY talented, imo.

She would turn up at the Dun Cow in Seaton Village last year, with her Dad for the buskers night. She stunned everyone. Extremely powerful voice. Her Dad is the least pushy parent and a good lad.
I thought it was her when I seen it like. Fuckin' hell.

I didn't think she was all that good. :lol:

Obviously got what it takes
Strange you need the talent show route when you're that good
Lack of decent agents spotters AnR etc I'd imagine

That's the problem ,the industry now is looking for the next (insert any name )
rather than original talent ,her voice will develop ,she could even damage it if she's not careful
When me and me marra saw her in the Dun Cow we thought her voice was decent, but instead of it being natural it was full of all the same X Factorish type over-singing if ya kna what I mean. We assumed as she was so young she'd just been so impressionable growing up probably watching that kind of crap that that was how you're supposed to do it. Decent training for where she's ended up I suppose. :lol:

Last edited:
I thought it was her when I seen it like. Fuckin' hell.

I didn't think she was all that good. :lol:

When me and me marra saw her in the Dun Cow we thought her voice was decent, but instead of it being natural it was full of all the same X Factorish type over-singing if ya kna what I mean. We assumed as she was so young she'd just been so impressionable growing up probably watching that kind of crap that that was how you're supposed to do it. Decent training for where she's ended up I suppose. :lol:
Aye i do know what you mean ,turning the word Love into Luhuhuuuuurvvvvvvah!
Not a fan of all that Soul stuff like ,Blue brothers waffle etc

Our lass said it looked like she was having a siezure and needed a good hit of diazepam ...She also said this lass has already been on a kids version of the program over here and done a Tina turner song so the nervous shy school girl was all just an act ....Sayinb that she’s got some voice for a young lass

A school musical. :lol:

Bit more than that.

They’re a performing arts school.

Our lass said it looked like she was having a siezure and needed a good hit of diazepam ...She also said this lass has already been on a kids version of the program over here and done a Tina turner song so the nervous shy school girl was all just an act ....Sayinb that she’s got some voice for a young lass

Defo an act.

Seen her in real life playing to a bunch of hairy arsed blokes and umpteen pints of beer. Can't say I'm convinced that's the case to be honest.

Back