Kid from peterlee gets golden buzzer on americas got talent

Wow, the gullible crew are out in force...

All a set up for the mindless sheep. Already been on a tv show, show flew her out, picked the song, staged the performance and looked amazed at her scripted brilliance...
I feel daft now, completely taken for a fool.

I found it unbelievably irritating ...

Anar.:(
I found the dancing very annoying

Obviously got what it takes
Strange you need the talent show route when you're that good
Lack of decent agents spotters AnR etc I'd imagine

That's the problem ,the industry now is looking for the next (insert any name )
rather than original talent ,her voice will develop ,she could even damage it if she's not careful
Vocally you could hear she lacked depth; still a very brave and impressive effort, agree that she needs to be a bit careful.

Last edited:
Wow, the gullible crew are out in force...

All a set up for the mindless sheep. Already been on a tv show, show flew her out, picked the song, staged the performance and looked amazed at her scripted brilliance...
Anyone who believes anything that happens on a Cowell TV show is a fool.

She’s a young lass the depth will come she was fantastic. Ian Curtis danced to his own beat, good on her.
Loads better than the young’ns her age singing Disney songs!!!

Mlf aswell :lol:

Obviously got what it takes
Strange you need the talent show route when you're that good
Lack of decent agents spotters AnR etc I'd imagine

That's the problem ,the industry now is looking for the next (insert any name )
rather than original talent ,her voice will develop ,she could even damage it if she's not careful
Quick money now mate. Like you say it’s a case of who can I make a million out of next year.

Last edited:
On the one hand I really enjoyed the performance, on the other I think they saw her on the voice and got her to go on this and it was very set up. Mel didn't ask where the girl was from which was weird.
The golden buzzer seemed preordained.

As for her voice it is quite reedy and needs more breadth and depth and her performance was little more than a karaoke version of Janice Joplin. Being able to mimic JJ is not the same as being the creative genius that was JJ.

All that being said she seems a lovely girl and very entertaining.
How many 13 yr olds do you know can find their shoes in the morning never mind do that. He identity will come with her increasing years but the talent is unmistakable

She would turn up at the Dun Cow in Seaton Village last year, with her Dad for the buskers night. She stunned everyone. Extremely powerful voice. Her Dad is the least pushy parent and a good lad.

He looks decent and genuinely proud and shocked at the reception for his talented duaghter, thought the lass with him was the mam who´d overdone a Peterlee solarium until the end when I realised she´s a US presenter

Back