Kicking off in Brixton

so you admit your part of the EDL.

Eh? Numpty.

Your EDL mate in the green shorts and bra pissed himself instead of pissing over a monument to our brave police. I suppose that passes for a hero in your eyes.

Whining on about how badly treated the statue pissers were compared to the BLM march. I thought your lads were all hard nuts?

Edit - just seen the typo. :cool:

Eh? Numpty.

Your EDL mate in the green shorts and bra pissed himself instead of pissing over a monument to our brave police. I suppose that passes for a hero in your eyes.

Whining on about how badly treated the statue pissers were compared to the BLM march. I thought your lads were all hard nuts?

😀

Eh? Numpty.

I seen that picture like what absolute f***ing idiots.

If they wanted to try prove something went the wrong way about it.

The BLM lot went on like wankers that day but them lot just totally blew them out the water by acting like pissed up hooligan fools.

If the police constantly have recruitment drives where it's more important to hire new police officers using gender, sexuality, ethnicity etc as a means to profile them. it's not really surprising to see them constantly over powdered. Some of the police officers now couldn't fight flu never mind a dangerous criminal. Plus the leadership at the top is so weak now it's laughable.
Nice one! Accidental?

what kind of music do they listen to at these things?

Can they not have online concerts? A nice bottle of wine in; listening to your favourite artist, you can have a bop in your living room if that floats your boat.

Back