Kicking off in Brixton

I have watched footage this morning of police retreating, they can't go in heavy handed as that will further fan the flames, so they run and are criticised, what's the answer?

Insanity can be defined as doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Just one night send in 100 army troops in full kit and show these people who is in charge.
Not sure about sending the army in, but certainly shouldn't be running away in defeat.
Should arrest and fine anyone refusing to disperse, and anyone attacking the police or found with knives etc charged appropriately. If it escalates take appropriate steps to bring it under control. It isn't acceptable to have no go zones in this country.
I have watched footage this morning of police retreating, they can't go in heavy handed as that will further fan the flames, so they run and are criticised, what's the answer?

Not sure about sending the army in, but certainly shouldn't be running away in defeat.
Should arrest and fine anyone refusing to disperse, and anyone attacking the police or found with knives etc charged appropriately. If it escalates take appropriate steps to bring it under control. It isn't acceptable to have no go zones in this country.
Police are hand tied by possibly the most inept and anti british mayor we have had , coupled with the most weak ineffective virtue signalling Police chief Cressida Dick. I genuinely feel sorry for serving police men and women. Lambs to the slaughter.

Police are hand tied by possibly the most inept and anti british mayor we have had , coupled with the most weak ineffective virtue signalling Police chief Cressida Dick. I genuinely feel sorry for serving police men and women. Lambs to the slaughter.

:lol:

A few weeks ago half this board was crying that the Met was being too hard on the people pissing on monuments and attacking coppers from behind. Now they're all saying the Met is too weak. Make your minds up.

Come on then, why is Khan 'anti British'?

A few weeks ago half this board was crying that the Met was being too hard on the people pissing on monuments and attacking coppers from behind. Now they're all saying the Met is too weak. Make your minds up.
To be fair they jailed the drunk lad for relieving himself unknowingly near a monument, while those purposely vandalising and pulling down monuments have been let off scott free.
Shocking really.
But then the lad was wasn't middle class.

Can guarantee its now a 'thing'. See if they can 'run the feds' off the estate.
It’s a pretty good gambit, get rid of the coppers under the blm protest umbrella.
Sell your gear and get up to no good with no chance of consequences
Once we as a country and police as a force start to not bother policing areas because of tensions it’ll become doubly hard to get them back into line when the inevitable shit hits the fan

Tories have already done it for the last ten years. :cool:

"Those nasty Met coppers are stopping us brave EDL lads from pissing on monuments to policemen who died protecting us from terrorists."

Is that why the lad in green shorts pissed himself?
so you admit your part of the EDL.
It’s a pretty good gambit, get rid of the coppers under the blm protest umbrella.
Sell your gear and get up to no good with no chance of consequences
Once we as a country and police as a force start to not bother policing areas because of tensions it’ll become doubly hard to get them back into line when the inevitable shit hits the fan
Its what half the numpties on these threads want man...........until they hear a noise in the middle of the night and then all of a sudden it's phone the police :lol:
Hypocrites

Last edited:

Nothing to do with the Tories? At all? :lol:

Manchester saw illegal raves frequented mostly by white People that ended up with multiple deaths, stabbings and poisonings.

Brixton saw a largely peaceful street party frequented most by BAME

It’s qwhite interesting when you learn which one the police tried to stop
Different forces, commissioners and chief constables.

Back