Ki

Status
Not open for further replies.

he just needs to be played further up the pitch, he's a canny player that's sadly caught the same disease as the rest of our players :neutral:

Has Bridcutt crowded him out a bit? He used to seem at his best when he was given the ball fairly deep - so not under great pressure - and was then able to take the time to look around and to move the play on. Bridcutt seems to come up into that territory sometimes and take some of that space?

Dear me!!! Ki is miles better than anyone else that we are playing in midfield. Whether that says more about the lack of quality we have is another question. But he has had a few iffy games. But i would still sign him at the end of the season.
agree mate
I think sunderland fans need to start to realise that ki is our level of player a very decent one at that if you think we will sign better than him you are living in cloud cuckoo land

He's been quite poor in the last few months. For a while he looked a really good player, now I'm not sure he can be arsed.

my uncle is a season ticket holder at Celtic. He said that Ki looks good on his day but is inconsistent. He said that he used to go missing in old firm games. He told me that he thought Sunderland were in big trouble when they start bring in players like Ki. I basically siad that I rate him although the his performances in the last few weeks have been disappointing.

agree mate
I think sunderland fans need to start to realise that ki is our level of player a very decent one at that if you think we will sign better than him you are living in cloud cuckoo land

Don't doubt he's a good player, but he's give up and he's not fighting for the cause. He's thefore no use in the current situation unless he shows some fight, because opposition sides are walking all over him.

agree mate

he is no good if he puts in the kind of performance he did in the first 30 mins. People can't get into a football team based on the fact they had good games 2 or 3 months ago, that would be football suicide.

Last edited:
agree mate

Agreed, i would take it one step further and say if anyone thinks we have better than ki in that position the men in white coats need calling

Don't doubt he's a good player, but he's give up and he's not fighting for the cause. He's thefore no use in the current situation unless he shows some fight, because opposition sides are walking all over him.

Our other S Korean showed similar fighting qualities.

He got took off after 38 minutes of an important match

What does that say to people? Are you blind?

Ki is a good player. Was poor v arsenal and dire yesterday.Apart from that he been steady as ever for me. Only one of our midfield who doesn't treat ball like it has teeth!

Ki is a good player. Was poor v arsenal and dire yesterday.Apart from that he been steady as ever for me. Only one of our midfield who doesn't treat ball like it has teeth!

38 minutes though. What is going on ? Obviously coudnt give a fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back