Ki

Status
Not open for further replies.

The fact he looked our best midfielder is more down to how shite we are imo and not how good he is. He looked decent for a period of time, but not as good as some make him out to be

There's a reason Swansea (only 3 pts above us) don't want him. I think we are seeing it now.

If you need strong characters for a relegation battle it is clear that South Koreans just don't cut it.

Cowardice from Ji and disinterest from Ki

He's a very good player , who has lost his form in part due to the manager f***ing about with our midfield tactically and swapping players constantly , to befair to gus he is being badly let down by the likes of colback and larsson and the mistakes of catts ( even though in general play catts has stood firm ).

Dear me!!! Ki is miles better than anyone else that we are playing in midfield. Whether that says more about the lack of quality we have is another question. But he has had a few iffy games. But i would still sign him at the end of the season.

Dear me!!! Ki is miles better than anyone else that we are playing in midfield. Whether that says more about the lack of quality we have is another question. But he has had a few iffy games. But i would still sign him at the end of the season.

Wouldn't pay more than £2 mill. He's shown to be a little bit wanting in the courage and effort dept. He has skill but no backbone

Wouldn't pay more than £2 mill. He's shown to be a little bit wanting in the courage and effort dept. He has skill but no backbone

Pretty much this. He's great when teams back off us and he gets free range of the ball, but if you close him down quickly and don't let him have time on the ball, he becomes quite ineffective. Norwich were quick to figure this out yesterday.

Good God, the knee jerking on here is as bad as ever - 3 weeks ago he was better than Pele (he isn't). Now after a poor game against Norwich he's worse than Darren Williams (he isn't)

He is our best passing/possession holding midfielder - he, like the rest of the team, had a stinker yesterday. Get over it

Good God, the knee jerking on here is as bad as ever - 3 weeks ago he was better than Pele (he isn't). Now after a poor game against Norwich he's worse than Darren Williams (he isn't)

He is our best passing/possession holding midfielder - he, like the rest of the team, had a stinker yesterday. Get over it

He's been poor for weeks now TBF. Just like the rest of them.

I don't get the love-in , that's all. He's distinctly average.

Started shite

Carried us a few games

Shite again , cant even last a whole first half

was very poor yesterday and one of the reason the team started so feebly. Does not look cut out for a roll your sleeves up relegation battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back