Ki

Status
Not open for further replies.
he has like.

certainly for the past 6 weeks
Good v mags.
Poor v hull although down to ten men for nearly whole game.
Poor v arsenal.
Good v man city
Good v palace
Poor v Norwich

3 good 3 bad in last 6 weeks or so one of which was playing with man down for whole game and other against a side who are so much better than us so only really yesterday to put a question mark over for me.We really haven't had the quality of player down the years to turn our nose up at ki mind.

Good v mags.
Poor v hull although down to ten men for nearly whole game.
Poor v arsenal.
Good v man city
Good v palace
Poor v Norwich

3 good 3 bad in last 6 weeks or so one of which was playing with man down for whole game and other against a side who are so much better than us so only really yesterday to put a question mark over for me.We really haven't had the quality of player down the years to turn our nose up at ki mind.

Poor Hull
Very Poor Arsenal (so were rest)
Thought he was invisible for the most part against the Mags
OK v City
Good v palace (but should of been as no pressure)
Very poor against Norwich

For me he looked the real deal for a few games when playing a bit more forward before that just copped out on side passes after the same. He lacks speed not great defensively and doesn't really make killer passes.

The problem as you have said is who can we get that is better at the price, same with Alonso, better going forward than defending personally a pass on both for me. God knows what we will end up with though.

Poor Hull
Very Poor Arsenal (so were rest)
Thought he was invisible for the most part against the Mags
OK v City
Good v palace (but should of been as no pressure)
Very poor against Norwich

For me he looked the real deal for a few games when playing a bit more forward before that just copped out on side passes after the same. He lacks speed not great defensively and doesn't really make killer passes.

The problem as you have said is who can we get that is better at the price, same with Alonso, better going forward than defending personally a pass on both for me. God knows what we will end up with though.
Top drawer v mags for me and more than held own against a quality city side. As I've said I'm not saying he a world beater but a helluva lot better than what we've been used to down years.

Bridcutt, Cattermole and Ki would be our best three in midfield

Anyone who doesnt rate Ki who would you play ahead of him?

that is the best midfield three, but theres zero goals coming from that. in fact theres no goals coming from anywhere

Top drawer v mags for me and more than held own against a quality city side. As I've said I'm not saying he a world beater but a helluva lot better than what we've been used to down years.

Its all about opinions.
It says more about our players tbh, for the most part since this squad has been put together the loanees have been the best players - apart from the keepers. Mind you we have had enough of them, without them we wouldn't of been able to put out a team. What kind of position is that to be in.

Its all about opinions.
It says more about our players tbh, for the most part since this squad has been put together the loanees have been the best players - apart from the keepers. Mind you we have had enough of them, without them we wouldn't of been able to put out a team. What kind of position is that to be in.
Couldn't agree more. Almost every season since promotion a loanee been our best player and we haven't managed to keep one of them. To me end of last season id have hung my hat on mig,Johnson,sess and fletch and looked to add maybe three to that (huddlestone,Dawson,Defoe) don't think that massively unrealistic.obviously mig wanted away so if Mannone on radar all well and good. Instead we get shot of sess so that left us with two one of which (fletcher) been a massive disappointment.We've had some shit summer windows since came up but this last one really did take piss mind.

There's a reason Swansea (only 3 pts above us) don't want him. I think we are seeing it now.

If you need strong characters for a relegation battle it is clear that South Koreans just don't cut it.

Cowardice from Ji and disinterest from Ki
:eek::oops:[DOUBLEPOST=1395592110][/DOUBLEPOST]
What player in the whole history of Sunderland has been subbed in the first half?

He made sure of the result before his 38 mins
Colback?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back