Ki

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's too clever for the useless midfielders who call themselves players.

Ki>Bridcutt>Cattermole>Colback>Larsson>Gardner in that order of the possible Midfielders in abilty and contribution. Least of our worries marra as we need to rebuild.

I don't doubt technically and this season Ki is without doubt out best central midfielder. The last couple of months he hasn't really been in form though and yesterday he wasn't up for the fight and was barely a passenger to the point it was disgraceful, it wasn't acceptable and that's the reason he was taken off when he was. Players can have bad games, but a lack of bottle and desire in our situation isn't acceptable and you can't make excuses for that.

No1 is singling out Ki

Just asking why he has played shit for ages and gets subbed after 38 mins in a important game

Think about it

In one of your most important games of the season you dont actually even get to make the 2nd half?
I don't think he has played shit for ages though.You agreed when I said he was our best player v palace and that was game before last.I understand ya still obviously really pissed after yesterday (I know I still am) just think there other issues to address other than ki.
Poyet has been superb in guiding us to a situation where we can still get out of this mess (don't think we will) but spending best part of 7m in jan on two players one who apparently still isn't ready (scocco) and bridcutt (who in my opinion offers no more than cattermole) really has me baffled.Couple that with bizarre selection v hull in fa cup and Gus has undone a lot of his own good work.

No fucker wants a saviour

But maybe enough effort to make it to half time?

If he can't be your savior, why you even bother to single him out to blame he didn't make to 2nd half?

Do you really think the results will be diffrent if Ki played better against Norwich?

Your point is f***ing meaningless and just trying to find a scapegoat to blame.

I don't think he has played shit for ages though.You agreed when I said he was our best player v palace and that was game before last.I understand ya still obviously really pissed after yesterday (I know I still am) just think there other issues to address other than ki.
Poyet has been superb in guiding us to a situation where we can still get out of this mess (don't think we will) but spending best part of 7m in jan on two players one who apparently still isn't ready (scocco) and bridcutt (who in my opinion offers no more than cattermole) really has me baffled.Couple that with bizarre selection v hull in fa cup and Gus has undone a lot of his own good work.

I do respect your opinion but...

Games and minutes are running out

Yet Ki gets actually subbed after 38 mins.

38 minutes in a relegation battle ?? f***ing disgrace

There's a reason Swansea (only 3 pts above us) don't want him. I think we are seeing it now.

If you need strong characters for a relegation battle it is clear that South Koreans just don't cut it.

Cowardice from Ji and disinterest from Ki
What utter f***ing nonsense

A sample size of 2 players from a huge nation. One of whom has been one of our few performers this year

If he can't be your savior, why you even bother to single him out to blame he didn't make to 2nd half?

Do you really think the results will be diffrent if Ki played better against Norwich?

Your point is f***ing meaningless and just trying to find a scapegoat to blame.

No fucker singling him out man...He let the club down against Norwich and was subbed after 38 mins

What loanee has that on ther CV ?

No fucker singling him out man...He let the club down against Norwich and was subbed after 38 mins

What loanee has that on ther CV ?

You are the fucker who singles Ki out by making this thread.

Ki was subbed at 38mins, so what? It's Poyet's decision to sub him.

Yes, Ki was piss poor and did the subs do the magic?

The results are same, Sunderland lose 0-2.

You are the fucker who singles Ki out by making this thread.

Ki was subbed at 38mins, so what? It's Poyet's decision to sub him.

Yes, Ki was piss poor and did the subs do the magic?

The results are same, Sunderland lose 0-2.

What player in the whole history of Sunderland has been subbed in the first half?

He made sure of the result before his 38 mins

Ki's OK but only in respect of doing the basics well (which is more than a lot of our midfielders). Square passes and ball retention are where we shines but what's the point in that when the players he gives the ball to aren't very good! He also lacks a clear yard, or perhaps 3 yards, of pace which will hold him back from ever being a top PL player. If he goes forwards, which isn't very often, he struggles to get back quickly enough.

He's also on loan and his interest will waiver as the realisation he won't be here with us next season dawns.

What player in the whole history of Sunderland has been subbed in the first half?

He made sure of the result before his 38 mins

So you're blaming Ki for two Norwich goals.

See? You're just trying to make a scapegoat for things that Ki is not even responsible for.

Norwich scored two goals because Sunderland defence is shambles, not because Ki is poor.

O'shea is the one who is responsible for the goal, not Ki.

I do respect your opinion but...

Games and minutes are running out

Yet Ki gets actually subbed after 38 mins.

38 minutes in a relegation battle ?? f***ing disgrace
Your not happy about this 38 mins subbing mind are ya? ;)
I don't recall any of out players being hauled off in first half before although I imagine it has happened however I do remember rade prica being a subbed sub which is arguably even worse!!

Lets put this thread to rest as the OP has good passion and strong opinion of some of our players. Can understand the frustration of supporting a shitte team but as many have posted Ki would be the least of our worries as we fight relegation. And if we do go down he would not make top 10 on reason for us going down.

So you're blaming Ki for two Norwich goals.

See? You're just trying to make a scapegoat for things that Ki is not even responsible for.

Norwich scored two goals because Sunderland defence is shambles, not because Ki is poor.

O'shea is the one who is responsible for the goal, not Ki.

:lol:

Ki is a wanker

Ki is a shambles

Ki is responsible

Ki is a scapegoat

Forward this message to to 38 minute c.unt[DOUBLEPOST=1395583804][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lets put this thread to rest as the OP has good passion and strong opinion of some of our players. Can understand the frustration of supporting a shitte team but as many have posted Ki would
be the least of our worries as we fight relegation. And if we do go down he would not make top 10 on reason for us going down.

All the op stated is Ki is playing shit and getting actually subbed after the 38 mins

Obviously this is the least of our relegation worries

Dont worry about him

:lol:

Ki is a wanker

Ki is a shambles

Ki is responsible

Ki is a scapegoat

Forward this message to to 38 minute c.unt

No, you're the wanker who is responsible for singling out Ki, trying to make Ki a scapegoat for this shambles.

You've got to hand it to Houghton he did a Southampton on us (when they went up 2-0 at the SOL).
Snuffed out Ki who is the man that gets us ticking going forward.
Notice how Gus instructed them to hit long balls up to Altidore after taking Ki off, well that's because he didn't have a play-maker.

The worst part is other teams will suss how easy it is to dismantle us, unless Gus has a plan B we are fooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back