Ki Sung-Yueng

signing for the Mags on a free.. good signing IMO.

Loved watching him at sunlun til he appeared to pack in after LC final.
Rarely gives it away but can he play in same team as shelvey ?

Free transfers from relegated clubs. Not exactly the type of signings the mags were expecting after their glorious 10th place finish last season
Did they finish 10th ?
Didnt realise that.

Last edited by a moderator:

If he's so great then why did Swansea ship him out on loan and then hardly play him last season?
But of course all the Mag sympathisers think he's a great signing for the gravy guzzlers.

And there you go
:)
Ki said: "I’m so pleased I can join the club. I was always pleasantly surprised when I came to St. James’ Park to play against Newcastle – there is a great atmosphere and the passion from the fans is a great support to the players." #nufc

And there you go
Ki said: "I’m so pleased I can join the club. I was always pleasantly surprised when I came to St. James’ Park to play against Newcastle – there is a great atmosphere and the passion from the fans is a great support to the players." #nufc

Yedlin
Manquillo
Ki

:lol:

And there you go
What about when they get booed off?
Oh I forgot that's aimed at Ashley.

Was a decent passer, really smooth mover and calm presence in the middle of the pitch and could chip in with some brilliant forward balls now and again.

Downside is, his style isn't massively suited to the English game. He definitely shyed away from the tackles, grafting and physical aspect of the game. I know that frustrated me when we had him , he looked like he genuinely couldn't care less sometimes

Canny signing for them I think.

Back