Khazri’s instagram

Sam did an amazing job and in that Jan window signed players that kept us in that league. That team we had didn't need much tinkering.
I honestly think if Sam had of stayed, we would still be in the Premier League and would have had a top 10 finish.

Moyes came in and by all accounts the players hated the bloke, his presence resembled the Undertaker and his comments were bizarre. Yes the players might have had too much say and power but dropping Kharzi and replacing with Januzaj and Not signing Mvila and getting Ding Dong was just criminal

The staff who worked at the club and the academy hated Moyes from pretty early on as well didn't they?

Yeah but ignoring all the games we didnt win we had a 100% record under Sam. Plus he did a funny relatable fat middle aged white dad dance and drank a glass of lightly coloured liquid so is clearly amazing.

I think that is how it works.

That dance was a tiny part of a never to be forgotten night..

The staff who worked at the club and the academy hated Moyes from pretty early on as well didn't they?

i seem to remember someone telling me just that, he wasn't popular at all with them, so i recall

Lost 4 games in the second half of the season. The bloke only started in September didn’t he. Can’t quite remember but of course he needs some time to implement his ideas, sign a couple of players etc

Seemed to me like he did a cracking job. The FA seemed to think so!

Am I reading that some people are defending Moyes and having a go at Sam? Unbelievable this place :lol:
Only fruitloops would do that

Sam has a track record of buying big strong athletes , getting them organised and nicking points

People saying he would have walked, moyes spent over 30m, id bet you allardyce would have got better ones in than moyes 14 knackers

Moyes was instrumental in destroying the club, Short gave him the go ahead to be the Porest manager since mackemenemy

It was Bain. Short placed the club in Bain's hands. Bain was never going to go against Moyes brethren and all.

You think Congleton was whispering in Gus's ear that he should sign Buckley and Bridcutt from Brighton? :D haway.

Sure he would have bought a couple of Mercs if he could but had to settle with a couple of Kias.

Last edited:
The blueprint that had us finishing 4th bottom of the premier league?

People go on like FatSham was a messiah or some shit. He was terrible. Poyet did a better job without Defoe.

This This This

he's hailed as a messiah on here, he was in charge for over 7 months and kept us up with one game to go.

never understand the fat Sam love in on here, so called "shit managers" and "lunatics" did it in much shorter time frames.

He was doing such a shit job that England came calling. :confused:

name me another English manager they could've went for at the time?

Last edited:
This This This

he's hailed as a messiah on here, he was in charge for over 7 months and kept us up with one game to go.

never understand the fat Sam love in on here, so called "shit managers" and "lunatics" did it in much shorter time frames.
Take if you weren’t at the Everton or Chelsea games, he turned us into a very good team. It will always be a what if when it comes to big sam

Since January and he made the signings, our record was
Played 19
Won 6
Drawn 9
Lost 4

I would say that is spectacular

but he was in charge for almost 3 months before that

Take if you weren’t at the Everton or Chelsea games, he turned us into a very good team. It will always be a what if when it comes to big sam

of course I was that was 2 games out of 30 he was in charge of. His achievements are vastly over rated on here.

Last edited:
but he was in charge for best part of 8 months man and it clearly wasn't the "season of defoes life" he did ok, just don't get the rose tinted hue he's viewed with
Pretty sure it was like. Defoe himself said it. Only 09/10 he scored more and 5 of them were in one game v Wigan.

The blueprint that had us finishing 4th bottom of the premier league?

People go on like FatSham was a messiah or some shit. He was terrible. Poyet did a better job without Defoe.
We looked really good under BSA and imo should have had more points.
We thoroughly deserved to stay up.
We looked quick and strong and our players knew what they had to do.

When we survived it wasn’t like under dick., with some flukey goal off someone’s arse, or a last few games miracle, like under gus.

It was consistently good performances for over half a season.
We had a blueprint to go on and be successful. And I have no doubt under BSA we would have been at least mid table and not involved in a relegation scrap.

Then that f***ing prick Moyes came in and we were defeated before we started

Poyet got us to 16th without Defoe, Kone, Khazri, Kirschoff and a few others. Plus he had Altidore to deal with, and shite like Bridcutt, Buckley etc. Apart from the last few games Fatsham was shite, he almost relegated us. People go on like he was Arsene Wenger and we were a top 6 team.

You are missing something here :lol:

but he was in charge for best part of 8 months man and it clearly wasn't the "season of defoes life" he did ok, just don't get the rose tinted hue he's viewed with
And most of that 8 months we played with a purpose and were hard to beat.
He was a quality manager for us. No two ways about it

Back