Khazri’s instagram

Sam did an amazing job and in that Jan window signed players that kept us in that league. That team we had didn't need much tinkering.
I honestly think if Sam had of stayed, we would still be in the Premier League and would have had a top 10 finish.

Moyes came in and by all accounts the players hated the bloke, his presence resembled the Undertaker and his comments were bizarre. Yes the players might have had too much say and power but dropping Kharzi and replacing with Januzaj and Not signing Mvila and getting Ding Dong was just criminal
He done well. His 'achievements' are bizarrely over stated.

I wish Grayson and Coleman well but I despise that utter twat David Moyes. Yes we were ran so poorly but he virtually ripped up Allardyce’a blueprint, tactically and medically and pretty much every single one of his signings were an unmitigated disaster. His post match interviews were sickening to watch. I get shudders just thinking about the man.
I fuckin don't.

Knows his stuff Kone

He’s up there with McMenenemy for me. The abject surrender and general attitude was disgusting

For some bizarre reason I put Moyes ahead of McMenemy in the dislike stakes. Not sure that this is due to it being more recent but it just feels that way even if Lawrie was also a mitigated disaster

What was his excuse for stinking the place out in the cup both games last year

He done well. His 'achievements' are bizarrely over stated.

It's probably because between February and the end of the season under his tenure was the list time that we had anything like a winning feeling around the club. The Moyes season was abject shit and last season was f***ing abysmal too. I think that gets people all doey eyed.

He did do a decent job for us in the end though, but that December was awful, we lost five on the bounce IIRC.

One he got his own players in and got the team drilled he was excellent mind. I was very critical at first but the results he achieved with that team and how many points we collected was very good.
He was good and he's a good manager however he's a tad (massively) over rated on here. Poyet managed similar with less to spend

As an aside the 3-2 win over Chelsea was the last time that I saw us win a league game, the stadium was f***ing bouncing, what an afternoon.

I can’t wait till it all comes out what Moyes and Bain we’re doing when running the club. It was a disgrace I got banned October 2016 for posting they’d been given full access at the club. Understandable when they were destroying the club

Back