Khazri’s instagram

The blueprint that had us finishing 4th bottom of the premier league?

People go on like FatSham was a messiah or some shit. He was terrible. Poyet did a better job without Defoe.

loved poyet but give over, allardyce was also class for us. if hed stayed we wouldnt have gone down.
What's his excuse for every performance post moyes like?
he had two sub appearences before he went on loan didnt he? he looked class in pre season

Problem is KKK turned out to be a ticking time bomb that exploded in Moyes’ face!
moyes was just a shit manager, man utd fucked with his heed, the man's a spent force
he spent all our money on a chelsea reserve and a kid from ligue 1 then went mad and tried to rebuild his 2011 everton team

Last edited by a moderator:
The blueprint that had us finishing 4th bottom of the premier league?

People go on like FatSham was a messiah or some shit. He was terrible. Poyet did a better job without Defoe.
He took a little time to turn things around, agreed, but he did turn things around, and made us very hard to beat. The game against Everton in particular was one of our best performances in many a moon. I doubt many would agree with you on this:rolleyes:

Sam did an amazing job and in that Jan window signed players that kept us in that league. That team we had didn't need much tinkering.
I honestly think if Sam had of stayed, we would still be in the Premier League and would have had a top 10 finish.

Moyes came in and by all accounts the players hated the bloke, his presence resembled the Undertaker and his comments were bizarre. Yes the players might have had too much say and power but dropping Kharzi and replacing with Januzaj and Not signing Mvila and getting Ding Dong was just criminal

Moyes behaved like an arrogant a***hole. Took over a team that had won the league by 11 points and didn't last a season because he had already lost the dressing room. The side finished 7th, 15 points off the top 4.
Went to Real Sociedad and was sacked after a year.
West Ham didn't extend his short term contract and he was an unmitigated disaster at SAFC.
Talk about someone living on past glories.

Poyet started well but successively bought shit and ran out of ideas when he couldn't improve the side with what he had.

Sam got here and trialed all our players and took a bit of time to get his best team and tactics. Not shocking at all. He then used the January window to strengthen the squad with exactly what we needed. Saved us from relegation after the 2nd worst start in prem history.

Small miracle really. Nee idea how you come to the conclusion he wasn't very good for us. Absolute bonkers.

But I get some folks simply don't like him for other reasons.

We lost 3 or 4 games in our last 19 games under him yet some say he was shite. :oops:

Poyet got us to 16th without Defoe, Kone, Khazri, Kirschoff and a few others. Plus he had Altidore to deal with, and shite like Bridcutt, Buckley etc. Apart from the last few games Fatsham was shite, he almost relegated us. People go on like he was Arsene Wenger and we were a top 6 team.

Are you on the wind up? As much as I liked Poyet and the way he tried to instil a style on the team, he bought "shite like Bridcutt, Buckley" in the first place so he should have to deal with them!

To say Allardyce was shite for us is quite frankly ludicrous.

Lost 4 games in the second half of the season. The bloke only started in September didn’t he. Can’t quite remember but of course he needs some time to implement his ideas, sign a couple of players etc

Seemed to me like he did a cracking job. The FA seemed to think so!

Am I reading that some people are defending Moyes and having a go at Sam? Unbelievable this place :lol:

loved poyet but give over, allardyce was also class for us. if hed stayed we wouldnt have gone down.

he had two sub appearences before he went on loan didnt he? he looked class in pre season

moyes was just a shit manager, man utd fucked with his heed, the man's a spent force
he spent all our money on a chelsea reserve and a kid from ligue 1 then went mad and tried to rebuild his 2011 everton team
You loved Poyet and Allardyce?

Back