Khazri’s instagram

Discussion in 'Pure Football' started by Mr David, Aug 13, 2018 at 12:04 AM.

1. Mr David

Mr David Winger

not sure how to upload screenshots.
    Kone has commented with a swipe at Moysey on it

0321safc likes this.
  2. naughtynose

naughtynose Striker

Despise Koné but Moyes can fuck off anarl.

3. box2box

box2box Striker

3rd highest winning manager in premier league history is moysie, knows his stuff

Bet his garden is in great shape...

VoxPop, molthemackem and Lord Lucan like this.
  4. Gromit

Gromit Midfield

Pics are of Khazri scoring.

Kone says something along the lines of
    Well done, blood. Moyes is bullshit. :lol:

5. Mr David

Mr David Winger

:lol:

6. Dagzd1973

Dagzd1973 Midfield

[​IMG]

According to google translate: Félicitation le sang!!! Poooh poooh poooh a David Moyes tu lui fais = Congratulation the blood !!! Poooh poooh poooh to David Moyes you make him.

7. Marty Moose

Marty Moose Striker

What's his excuse for every performance post moyes like?

8. 0321safc

0321safc Midfield

I wish Grayson and Coleman well but I despise that utter twat David Moyes. Yes we were ran so poorly but he virtually ripped up Allardyce’a blueprint, tactically and medically and pretty much every single one of his signings were an unmitigated disaster. His post match interviews were sickening to watch. I get shudders just thinking about the man.

9. scott934

scott934 Striker

Think it's a dig saying Moyes was clueless for leaving Khazri out.

10. Dagzd1973

Dagzd1973 Midfield

The blueprint that had us finishing 4th bottom of the premier league?

People go on like FatSham was a messiah or some shit. He was terrible. Poyet did a better job without Defoe.

11. 0321safc

0321safc Midfield

We lost just 4 of our last 19 games and made at the time the 2nd worst start in premier league history before he taken charge.

12. stretch

stretch Striker

I think he’s calling Moyes a dog wanker. Just like all of us did

13. GiantHogweed

GiantHogweed Striker

:eek:

14. Dagzd1973

Dagzd1973 Midfield

Poyet got us to 16th without Defoe, Kone, Khazri, Kirschoff and a few others. Plus he had Altidore to deal with, and shite like Bridcutt, Buckley etc. Apart from the last few games Fatsham was shite, he almost relegated us. People go on like he was Arsene Wenger and we were a top 6 team.

Jasper, fyl2u and RedFlag1308 like this.
  15. KittenMittens

KittenMittens Central Defender

I agree with your overall point but you can't ignore that Poyet bought all that shite and Sam brought in the KKK.

16. RedFlag1308

RedFlag1308 Midfield

Yeah but ignoring all the games we didnt win we had a 100% record under Sam. Plus he did a funny relatable fat middle aged white dad dance and drank a glass of lightly coloured liquid so is clearly amazing.

I think that is how it works.

Jasper likes this.
  17. sidneyeric

sidneyeric Striker

You can, it was Congleton who did.

fyl2u likes this.
  18. GiantHogweed

GiantHogweed Striker

Poyet started well but successively bought shit and ran out of ideas when he couldn't improve the side with what he had.

Sam got here and trialed all our players and took a bit of time to get his best team and tactics. Not shocking at all. He then used the January window to strengthen the squad with exactly what we needed. Saved us from relegation after the 2nd worst start in prem history.

Small miracle really. Nee idea how you come to the conclusion he wasn't very good for us. Absolute bonkers.

But I get some folks simply don't like him for other reasons.

19. Does the same wherever he goes, did the same at Everton last year. Would have been a success at Newcastle had he been given a bit more time.
    He will be back in work by xmas

20. MrBraithwaite

MrBraithwaite Midfield

Problem is KKK turned out to be a ticking time bomb that exploded in Moyes’ face!

Rainhill, fyl2u and willo like this.