KG's live football on the box 14th of July..........

Sad to hear that mate hope England can win and ease your pain a bit, chin up.
Cheers buddy. We lost our Dalmatian after 13 years. He was a big part of the family and if you're a dog lover, you'll understand. It was a real Marley and Me moment when we had to call the vet. Give a dog your heart and he'll give you theirs. Had the best time ever with him. Onwards and upwards though, enjoy the weekend and the football, thanks again.

Cheers buddy. We lost our Dalmatian after 13 years. He was a big part of the family and if you're a dog lover, you'll understand. It was a real Marley and Me moment when we had to call the vet. Give a dog your heart and he'll give you theirs. Had the best time ever with him. Onwards and upwards though, enjoy the weekend and the football, thanks again.
That definitely qualifies as a genuine family tragedy, so sorry for your loss mate.

Oh man that's awful. Had dogs all my life. Been through it many times. Every time tears the heart out of you just like the first. Remember the good times. 13 is a bloody good age for a Dalmatian mind.

Oh man that's awful. Had dogs all my life. Been through it many times. Every time tears the heart out of you just like the first. Remember the good times. 13 is a bloody good age for a Dalmatian mind.
It was mate, a good age. Spoilt rotten as we all do with our dogs. You'll know what I mean with your dogs over the years. Thanks for the message buddy, take care,enjoy the weekend and hope you are home soon.

Back