Key West - Who’s been and what did you do?

Tex

Striker
Our lass wants to go to Key West for her birthday weekend. It’s a short flight from here so I won’t be able to fulfill my bucket list dream of cruising down there on me Harley on route 1.

I did a quick internet search and the place is only 4 miles by 1 mile which includes and airport and a harbour. All the suggested things to do seemed to involve getting OFF the island:

Booze cruise
Sunset dinner cruise
Snorkelling cruise
Booze and snorkelling cruise
Booze and sunset cruise
Snorkelling and sunset cruise
Booze, snorkelling and sunset cruise (with or without dinner)
Etc.

What else is there to do? Is it worth renting a car or better to just use the hotel shuttles and Shanks’s pony?

Drove there from Miami. Fantastic drive. Went for breakfast. There was a storm coming & we had a flight the next day, so had to get back out of there again straight away.

Our lass wants to go to Key West for her birthday weekend. It’s a short flight from here so I won’t be able to fulfill my bucket list dream of cruising down there on me Harley on route 1.

I did a quick internet search and the place is only 4 miles by 1 mile which includes and airport and a harbour. All the suggested things to do seemed to involve getting OFF the island:

Booze cruise
Sunset dinner cruise
Snorkelling cruise
Booze and snorkelling cruise
Booze and sunset cruise
Snorkelling and sunset cruise
Booze, snorkelling and sunset cruise (with or without dinner)
Etc.

What else is there to do? Is it worth renting a car or better to just use the hotel shuttles and Shanks’s pony?
Hemingway’s house was good
Loads of bars and music
Swimming with dolphins
Kayaking

Drove there from Miami. Fantastic drive. Went for breakfast. There was a storm coming & we had a flight the next day, so had to get back out of there again straight away.
We’ve done that. Loved it

Back