Kevin Spacey

From what I remember he was sending his lass messages laughing about it at the time.

He got his drinks bought for him and a story to tell his mates, he could have fucked off and had neither.

Last edited:

Kevin Spacey Is Not Vindicated

Here we go, guilty even after not being found guilty

Thing is though, there does come a point when there’s that many people making accusations that you have to think that on the balance of probabilities they’re a wrong ‘un. Now that’s not to say that should be enough for a criminal prosecution, but to say that just because this case has went south it means he’s clean as a whistle is disingenuous.

I’m all for innocent until proven guilty, but when multiple unrelated people are saying the same thing about the same person you have to take notice.

Thing is though, there does come a point when there’s that many people making accusations that you have to think that on the balance of probabilities they’re a wrong ‘un. Now that’s not to say that should be enough for a criminal prosecution, but to say that just because this case has went south it means he’s clean as a whistle is disingenuous.

I’m all for innocent until proven guilty, but when multiple unrelated people are saying the same thing about the same person you have to take notice.

They could all be talking shite. Happens on the SMB everyday.

So several people who’ve never met who have reported similar patterns of behaviour over the years across the globe have all somehow decided to lie?

You're arguing against innocent until proven guilty a little bit here, I think is the point he's making :lol:

It's not innocent until proven guilty if it's innocent until enough people make accusations.

You're arguing against innocent until proven guilty a little bit here, I think is the point he's making :lol:

It's not innocent until proven guilty if it's innocent until enough people make accusations.

Oh aye I know, it’s a fine line and I’d always err on the side of presumed innocence, especially in criminal cases.

perhaps after the first one they saw an opportunity to cash in?

Aye but you need to remember at lot of this stuff was reported at the times when it allegedly happened and no action was taken because it was Kevin Spacey.

When he was at the Old Vic people complained about his behaviour and nothing was done.

Last edited:
Oh aye I know, it’s a fine line and I’d always err on the side of presumed innocence, especially in criminal cases.

Aye but you need to remember at lot of this stuff was reported at the times when it allegedly happened and no action was taken because it was Kevin Spacey.

When he was at the Old Vic people complained about his behaviour and nothing was done.

Why was nothing done - if there was a genuine complaint it should have been followed up with the police.

Why was nothing done - if there was a genuine complaint it should have been followed up with the police.

There have been some cases over the years of people complaining about these sorts of offences and not getting anywhere because the person they were complaining about was rich and famous and also the people making the complaints were worried about the repercussions if they pursued their complaints any further.

There have been some cases over the years of people complaining about these sorts of offences and not getting anywhere because the person they were complaining about was rich and famous and also the people making the complaints were worried about the repercussions if they pursued their complaints any further.

If they had a complaint they should have gone to the police, it would be on record and if the police did not follow up then they'd be at fault.

Otherwise its nothing but rumour and innuendo.

Back