Kevin Maguire on GMB

The positioning of desks and the laptops with cameras is fascinating

Map of the world with pins “I’ve travelled the world”

Bookshelf full of books “Look at all the books I haven’t read”

Photos of the family “How could I ever have a fling while staying over in London?”

“Patches of colour testers on the walls “Lots to do, not enough time to di

Something plain, minimal, messy or bare “Let’s concentrate on getting the job done”
Or just this is the only tidy space in the house.

Just because they don’t have crushed velvet sofas and ‘Live, Laugh, Love’ signs arl owa it doesn’t mean their house is a clip, Gilly.
I agree but please take note on the backdrop of some of these kips.Towels covering rusty radiators,cock-eyed pictures that look as though they are out of a second hand shop down Hylton Rd etc.
It backs up my findings that lots of professional people live in big old houses that are like crack dens inside.

FWIW we don’t have crushed velvet etc and gear out of The Range.I’m a passionate fan of Timothy Oulton and his work.;)

I agree but please take note on the backdrop of some of these kips.Towels covering rusty radiators,cock-eyed pictures that look as though they are out of a second hand shop down Hylton Rd etc.
It backs up my findings that lots of professional people live in big old houses that are like crack dens inside.

FWIW we don’t have crushed velvet etc and gear out of The Range.I’m a passionate fan of Timothy Oulton and his work.;)

I have literally never seen this :lol:

Back