Kevin Jones

Sunderland lad who served his time in the yards and then went on to served his country with honour in the Paras and then the SAS passed away suddenly. Article in the chronicle about him and how his family are collecting to have a memorial plaque for him.
They had a memorial service for him in Sunderland about 2 weeks ago. Few in the Board Inn afterwards. I didn't know him, but know his two brothers, Davy and Peter.

Started my apprenticeship with him,first year through Swann Hunters. Peter S, Craig C, John L. Robert F. Used to call him little boy cos he looked so young then he went on his journey like a few from Sunderland. TA SAS, joined up then 22. All great lads. Remember bumping into Peter in Swindon after the Sunderland game, I was living down here. Don't know Davey but know enough lads from Farra. I have to say, ugly family, not. Kevin will get the joke. RIP LB always young.

Started my apprenticeship with him,first year through Swann Hunters. Peter S, Craig C, John L. Robert F. Used to call him little boy cos he looked so young then he went on his journey like a few from Sunderland. TA SAS, joined up then 22. All great lads. Remember bumping into Peter in Swindon after the Sunderland game, I was living down here. Don't know Davey but know enough lads from Farra. I have to say, ugly family, not. Kevin will get the joke. RIP LB always young.
Aye he was a good looking so and so. Probably the healthiest fittest lad I’ve ever known anarl. Take care of yourselves everyone.

Sunderland lad who served his time in the yards and then went on to served his country with honour in the Paras and then the SAS passed away suddenly. Article in the chronicle about him and how his family are collecting to have a memorial plaque for him.

Served my time with Jonesy. Liked him he was a good lad. Shocked when I heard this a couple of weeks ago.

Back