Keto

beautiful liar

Central Defender
anyone got any keto interesting recipes please? Any recipes where you feel like you're eating a nice meal instead of a bunch of random foods?

This one is canny - I have it as is and the kids have it with taco shells and is one of their favourites. I also make a salsa to go along with it:
https://www.dietdoctor.com/recipes/keto-tex-mex-casserole
Cheers, thought tomatoes were a no-no on keto? I know you're allowed up to 25g of carbs but always allocate this as my milk in coffee.

Fuck pointless, fad diets. Here's a recipe:

1. Calories in
2. Calories out
Very helpful, thanks.

Some fad diet.
It's a diet that has been proven to work. I realise that the premise of keto is that you eat fewer calories as you're eating lots of fat, which is filling, but you're cutting out sugar which I'm sure you'll agree is one of the main reasons for weight gain? My mental clarity and energy has been amazing also whilst following it. It works for me. Don't be so quick to dismiss people.

It's a diet that has been proven to work. I realise that the premise of keto is that you eat fewer calories as you're eating lots of fat, which is filling, but you're cutting out sugar which I'm sure you'll agree is one of the main reasons for weight gain? My mental clarity and energy has been amazing also whilst following it. It works for me. Don't be so quick to dismiss people.

I don't know where to start.

Doesn't matter which way its dressed up, if you're losing weight its down to consuming less calories

no, simply a caloric surplus is what causes weight gain. A caloric deficit is what causes fat loss. You're choosing to follow a ketogenic lifestyle to create a cal deficit, which is totally fine if it helps you adhere to your diet better.

I'm just commenting so everyone know that KETO offers absolutely zero benefits over normal cal coutning in regards to fat loss. They are simply styles, like intermittent fasting. They all have to abide by caloric deficit. that is law.

Same here. Not rigid keto but minimal carbs. No spuds no bread etc. Plenty of onions and tomatoes though. And kebabs without the Pitta. It does work. And you make everything from scratch which has to be a good thing in its own right.

Don't know why people bang on about "fad diets". There's no secret mystery to keto. You eat less carbs, less shite, fill up on the good stuff. Plus it's decent for people starting out as you can eat a lot and feel full whilst ensuring you aren't going over on your cals as a result.

Anyway www.cavemanketo.com is good.

Back