Kentucky school shooting

At what point do they say "this is enough"?

Also what constitutes a legal firearm in the good old US of A? If I can mount a nuke onto a rifle can I keep it in my house? Their idea of a weapon for self defence is mental; people wandering about like Rambo on his day off.

More guns is what's needed here, obviously.

Simpletons are our friends across the pond.

I hope this isn't as bad as it might be.

Stabbings while awful don't tend to have the same body count as shootings
There is also little one can do the ban sharp blades
Or man's violence to their fellow man

We can legislate against weapons that serve no purpose but to wound and maim people on an industrial scale

Which I believe is the point.

It isn't that we think we are so much better than Americans but that has we no such legislation on place we could be just the same.

Stabbings while awful don't tend to have the same body count as shootings
There is also little one can do the ban sharp blades
Or man's violence to their fellow man

We can legislate against weapons that serve no purpose but to wound and maim people on an industrial scale

Which I believe is the point.

It isn't that we think we are so much better than Americans but that has we no such legislation on place we could be just the same.
That's what they think over here, that if someone intends to do harm to someone then they'll find a way, but if they do they'd rather be able to defend themselves. Of course it doesn't seem to work like that and I always say to people that as long as the law morally endorses guns, then that level of violence is always going to be raised compared to places like the rest of the Western World.

For every argument that the nil-brained fuckwits come up with in support of the right for a citizen to buy and bear guns, the civilised world could give 50 against.

At what point do they say "this is enough"?

Also what constitutes a legal firearm in the good old US of A? If I can mount a nuke onto a rifle can I keep it in my house? Their idea of a weapon for self defence is mental; people wandering about like Rambo on his day off.

As long as its not fully automatic its legal

Back