Kendal Calling Rollcall

I've never had any problems, took loads in last year and didn't drink it all so took it back out again. Think it's all about timing when you go in.
What did you take in and how? Are you talking cans or plastic bottles full of spirit? I'm normally at Glastonbury where it isn't an issue but our lass is wanting me to buy f***ing binoculars that hold drink and all sorts of smuggling shite

What did you take in and how? Are you talking cans or plastic bottles full of spirit? I'm normally at Glastonbury where it isn't an issue but our lass is wanting me to buy f***ing binoculars that hold drink and all sorts of smuggling shite
Take owt in that’s not in glass.

Or did you mean in the arena?

Ways include: spirits in miniature bottles, wine or cocktails in foldable/soft bottles (this worked well last year), cans in the rucksacks - they don't check them all - especially if lots of people at the same time, walking in through the exit ways the other side of the barrier. I still buy real ales and gins etc. in the arena but save loads by taking your own. Plus you can drink anywhere in the camping areas anyway.

Not meant to take anything to drink in. Not even water.

FAQs say you can take sealed pop/water bottles.

Ways include: spirits in miniature bottles, wine or cocktails in foldable/soft bottles (this worked well last year), cans in the rucksacks - they don't check them all - especially if lots of people at the same time, walking in through the exit ways the other side of the barrier. I still buy real ales and gins etc. in the arena but save loads by taking your own. Plus you can drink anywhere in the camping areas anyway.

Nice one. I'll try a combination of those.

Anyone good on?

Shed Seven
OCS
The Libertines
Hacienda Classical
James
The Wailers
Pins
Gerry Cinnamon
Craig Charles
Mysterines and a selection of other bands from Skeleton Key Records. (Looking forward to this being a massive The Coral fan.

Me, the missus and my 8 year old going for the 6th consecutive year. Plus there'll around another 20 going who come most years. Can't wait.

My mate takes a camelback full of wine in every day and gets always with it. Just rolls it up at the bottom of his bag. Of course the correct procedure would be to take a bottle of vodka in it. If you get caught you lose £10 but if you don’t you’ve clicked about £50 in drinks.

Back