Keith Charlton

The lad was one of those recognisable faces at away games. He helped out with Boldon branch, SAFCSA and the fans museum. When travel away regularly you tend to be able to recognise certain faces. He was one of them.
Cheers mate.

A good lad by the sounds of it. Sorely missed by many I'd imagine. My thoughts go out to his family. RIP Keith lad.

Eh :eek::eek:

Stunned at that.

He was on our bus going down to Plymouth in 2004. Left at midnight and Keith had brought videos for the bus - the history of Sunderland AFC 1879-1979 :lol:

To say it got us off to sleep quickly was an understatement, but when I woke up about 3.30am Keith was still wide awake watching another Sunderland video.

Huge, huge fan and will be a sad loss.

RIP Keith

It is with great sadness that I have to report Keith's passing yesterday.
As all who knew him, he was a MLF and travelled the World to watch his heroes in Red n White.

May you Rest in Peace my Good Friend and there's plenty at the Club that will miss you.

I dedicated last night's Win to you mate.
It is with great sadness that I have to report Keith's passing yesterday.
As all who knew him, he was a MLF and travelled the World to watch his heroes in Red n White.

May you Rest in Peace my Good Friend and there's plenty at the Club that will miss you.

I dedicated last night's Win to you mate.

Didn't know him but knew him if that makes sense.

Rest in peace

Know his face from the matches home and away but didn’t know him, sounds like a good popular lad though. RIP Keith.

Back