Keith Bell South Shields

f***ing hell, that's a blast from the past. Changed his name to Keith Collins I think too? Certainly a "character" round here a couple decades ago. He barged into my sister's flat one time as she had befriended his lass who was hiding from him.

Logon or register to see this image

When he was manager of the Upstarts (that's him at the back) there used to be rumours that if any of the band were late for practice or did owt to upset him he'd drag the offender down to the sea at Shields and dunk their head under the water till he'd half drowned them??

used to live directly across the road to him in whiteleas....i was too young to remember but my sis says that his old man used to give him boxing lessons on the front lawn when he was a kid and didnt hold back from knocking seven shades out of him...taught from the good parenting manual of course...

Me sister (no) went to school with all them :lol: think a load of them have moved down Hull now as they were always getting shite off the Northumbria polis.

Do you think they just move en masse together?!? Billy is dead, as is Foster, the boss hasn’t existed since they got sent down.

Back