Kehtcuf Geimpas - sad news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very sad news, if I remember right he first created his user name to join a mag message board and wind up the natives, RIP.

Thank you so so much for your comments to my cousin and best friend Kevin who was fantastic friend and almost a brother we grew up together in a little village called Nettlesworth where we spent our childhood before he moved away from the area then to Spain, he was a great family man. We both went to Roker Park together. i will miss him so much RIP mate.

Sadly missed and now watching down on us from the SMB in th sky. He was a good lad on here.
Sincere condolences to his family and friends.

RIP mate.

fuck fuck fuck, another good mate passes away.

we'd only met up a couple of times over in Spain, with him and Mrs Ketchup showing kindness, generosity and great humour.

I recall with findness the afternoon we all spent swilling beer in the sun, reminiscing about "back in the day" and classic games at Roker Park.

a good man that will be sorely missed by all that knew him.

rest in peace Kev.

“Love is stronger than death even though it can’t stop death from happening, but no matter how hard death tries it can’t separate people from love. It can’t take away our memories either. In the end, life is stronger than death.” -

Mahatma Gandhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back