Kehtcuf Geimpas having problems logging on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parkmaverick

Striker
I've had this e-mail from Kehtcuf Geimpas in sunny Spain. Is there any advice I can send back?

For the past 7 weeks I have been trying to log on to the SMB, wont accept my password, have sent loads of requests for my password to no avail, tried joining as a new member but wont accept me as my email address is already registered !!!!! yes to me, have sent the admin emails about it but nothing!
Can you let them know.
Gracias mi amigo

I have sent out another password reset email to him, but if he hasn't received other ones I strongly suspect this won't get there either.

There have been no emails received by us from him either, so I suspect that his ISP has us on a spam list for some reason. If he has a junk mail folder or similar, he might well find the responses in there although this doesn't really explain us not receiving incoming emails. If his ISP allows him to "whitelist" email addresses/domains, he should put readytogo.net on that list.

His account is still valid, not marked as having a bad email or banned or anything.

I'll pass this back to him

Ta very muchly

I have sent out another password reset email to him, but if he hasn't received other ones I strongly suspect this won't get there either.

There have been no emails received by us from him either, so I suspect that his ISP has us on a spam list for some reason. If he has a junk mail folder or similar, he might well find the responses in there although this doesn't really explain us not receiving incoming emails. If his ISP allows him to "whitelist" email addresses/domains, he should put readytogo.net on that list.

His account is still valid, not marked as having a bad email or banned or anything.

Had the following response he stills seems to be having a problem.

I have had the password reset emails,

"Your password has now been reset and emailed to you. Please check your email to find your new password. To change your password, please use this form"

but when I reply to them I get back from RTG a message saying my email address is not valid! strange as I receive the password reset emails through that email address!
Cant even register in another name as I get a message saying that the email address is already in use!

He shouldn't be replying to the email - just clicking on the link in it which will take him to the password reset page!

I have just changed his password and emailed him the new password - so hopefully that will work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back