Keeping in touch

gabbiadini1

Winger
For everyone isolated it’s important to keep in touch. Was using WhatsApp where you can group video chat with up to 4 people.
If you use this one, you can chat with up to 8..

For everyone isolated it’s important to keep in touch. Was using WhatsApp where you can group video chat with up to 4 people.
Do you really think anyone on here has 8 friends? ;)

Been using to chat with family and friends. Breaks the monotony up and gives everyone a good laugh. I must be in the minority on here but need something that can do more than 8 participants at a time!

I want to video call my two best mate but I'm worried about the piss taking I might get if I suggest it. 😂

My mates suggested this for Saturday....... might give it a go.

Feck off, I'm enjoying the peace and quiet.

Thankyou sir
No bother. Free for group calls up to 40 mins at a time. 1 to 1 calls are unlimited time wise.

No bother. Free for group calls up to 40 mins at a time. 1 to 1 calls are unlimited time wise.

My sons got to use that for his piano lessons, so be good to work out how to use. Cheers.

Sounds like an app for Swingers.

Back