Keel Square:

1) Keel Square has become an icon of the city and its heritage. To say it has done nothing is a blatant lie, it has hosted all kinds of events since its construction and there hasn't been anywhere with that kind of pull. Hayes is in, and so will other businesses soon.

2) The Vaux site has a new contractor and phase one will be resumed soon. You will be devastated to see that happening.

3) Won't be long before a new contractor is appointed here likewise

4) Why was a devastating, one off storm the fault of sunderland city council? just why?

5) This one is clutching straws. You're throwing about the term "delayed" here as if the thing never got off the f***ing ground, its sitting there virtually finished!!!

6) Source for this one?
The source. Me eyes mate. Me eyes.
Iconic? Events? :lol:

is it 'that long'? really?
They said spring, which depending on which definition you use is either end of May, or 21st June.
So they still could be on time with the latter, or a few weeks late with the former. It's not really worth stressing over.
If it was 6 months + delays, then aye have a bit of a moan.
Is it Hays or Hayes mate you and @MrOompapa are spelling it different.

The source. Me eyes mate. Me eyes.
Iconic? Events? :lol:

You can't come up with any coherent response other than resort to cynical bluster. You haven't got a leg to stand on, you are so blinded by your hatred of the city and your grinding will to attribute everything against the authorities that it just comes across as bitter.

I responded to your points with evidence, you duck out and lose this one by binning it with a smiley.

I know and I welcomed the hays news.
Pretty standard for a bridge to be delayed that long? So did you not explain this to the council before they announced when it would be done.
Spring is a pretty broad estimate it’s a 3 month window. They should have just said it will be open in the future. Then they couldn’t be wrong. And how can I exaggerate facts?

They were vague with the opening date, but you're criticising them for not being even more vague? Bizarre logic that. When it's ready, it'll be open. What the problem with a slightly delayed opening date?

You can't come up with any coherent response other than resort to cynical bluster. You haven't got a leg to stand on, you are so blinded by your hatred of the city and your grinding will to attribute everything against the authorities that it just comes across as bitter.

I responded to your points with evidence, you duck out and lose this one by binning it with a smiley.
Ok mate I will completely change me mind. Not one thing has been completed by this council successfully for years. It’s the council I hate and the city I love. But as you say it’s not thier fault same as the waste fire won’t be.
Enjoy the weather mate. Sounds like you need a little break.
Come over to sr2 I will buy you a pint or we can’t sit on me balcony and watch the cricket At ashbrooke if it’s on like. I’m not in atm.

They were vague with the opening date, but you're criticising them for not being even more vague? Bizarre logic that. When it's ready, it'll be open. What the problem with a slightly delayed opening date?
None mate. Do they have these problems down where you live paddy? The open in the future was sarcastic

Ok mate I will completely change me mind. Not one thing has been completed by this council successfully for years. It’s the council I hate and the city I love. But as you say it’s not thier fault same as the waste fire won’t be.
Enjoy the weather mate. Sounds like you need a little break.
Come over to sr2 I will buy you a pint or we can’t sit on me balcony and watch the cricket At ashbrooke if it’s on like. I’m not in atm.

I swear Surf Burger was in SR6 like...

You’ve lost it ain’t ya. Away mods ask him what he’s going on about. He’s having a meltdown

Why is it when so many posters get cornered and confounded by me in debate they start accusing me of havng a mare? :confused:

Back