Keano

He'd get us up, no question. I think he'd do his nut at Donald and his tweeting like, but I'd have him and a bit of optimism over this with Ross any f***ing day of the week. Ross doesn't look like he's learned a f***ing thing. Hell, I was on here in the summer saying I hoped he had a podcast and said he was going to be more adventurous, more pace, more power etc, he f***ing comes out and says he wants more clean sheets (which we didn't look close to getting). Him or Keane isn't even a debate

La La La.. LA LA LA LA ! . Keano 😎

Last edited by a moderator:
He'd get us up, no question. I think he'd do his nut at Donald and his tweeting like, but I'd have him and a bit of optimism over this with Ross any f***ing day of the week. Ross doesn't look like he's learned a f***ing thing. Hell, I was on here in the summer saying I hoped he had a podcast and said he was going to be more adventurous, more pace, more power etc, he f***ing comes out and says he wants more clean sheets (which we didn't look close to getting). Him or Keane isn't even a debate

Stewart’s a bit of a pragmatist though ain’t he and I can genuinely imagine if Keane said in his interview I can’t tolerate this tweeting milark then Stewart wouldn’t see it as a battering to his ego but would do what is needed. These days he would probably welcome it with the shite he’s had to deal with on twitter.

This all day 6 days a week, and twice on Sunday 😎

I'd love Keane back he wouldn't put up these nobody's we're currently in the market for he'd want championship players who can push for the prem...

Back