Kay Burley Sky News

Looks like the news organisations are running out of stories so are beginning to work themselves. Piers Morgan is having the exact same conversation with the housing bloke now.

Happens a lot, it will be where they share a company that does the camera work. They do with the football.

She’s a massive twat, always has been a twat and since there’s no real news except corona atm the twattish behaviour just gets more acute as she digs for sensationalism.
Radio 4 is far better in the mornings than the news channels

The media in general are one of the issues here.
Their hysterics are in sharp contrast to overwhelming mass of the population who are just getting on with what they’ve been instructed to do.
24 hours of news to fill, the news channels are bad enough normally, but with only one story that matter it’s just constant drivel
In the main.
Best thing I’ve done since all this started is not to have the news on constantly

She's always been a dickhead
Think she seems to want to be extremely confrontational, sometimes it's cringeworthy , especially when her " guests" are experts in their field and have done nothing to provoke the apparent anger in her tone .She is no Victoria Derbyshire that's for sure.its all about her .....when it should be about the guest

News, as a concept, died with the introduction of 24-hour news years ago. The BBC, ITV, Ch4 and Sky have been consistently shit at delivering it since. Having to pad it out to fill the time available has lead to the rise of gobshites like Morgan and Burley thinking they are cutting edge investigative journos and celebrities. Morgan I can ignore but Burley is just horrible.

What a horrible horrible news presenter / interviewer she is. Sky need to take her off air immediately. She’s trying to make a name for herself by being a dickhead with people she is interviewing.

im trying to watch sky news to understand wtf is going on in the world. I’ll only put the news on in the morning when kids are still in bed and she just won’t let officials answers questions.

Shes constantly interrupting the person she is interviewing because he is isn’t giving her one word answers. The bloke is trying to explain why but she’s constantly giving it billy big bollocks asking stupid f***ing questions .

for example when asked how many ventilators we will getthis week he is basically saying as many as they can produce. She’s keeps repeating how many how many. The bloke keeps saying we don’t know as they have never made them before until last week so they are making more and more every day and they are getting more efficient each day. How many though how many.... ffs shut the fuck up you daft cow and listen to what the bloke is saying.

im actually going to email sky and complain 🤣

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why on earth would sky need to take her off air? Kay Burley being an arsehole is the only reason people watch Sky News.

If you genuinely "want to understand wtf is going on in the world" then read Reuters
Simple solution. Don't watch Sky News. The only outlet I'll touch of Murdoch's is Sky Sports and that's only because they practically have the market cornered

100% This

Last edited:
What a horrible horrible news presenter / interviewer she is. Sky need to take her off air immediately. She’s trying to make a name for herself by being a dickhead with people she is interviewing.

im trying to watch sky news to understand wtf is going on in the world. I’ll only put the news on in the morning when kids are still in bed and she just won’t let officials answers questions.

Shes constantly interrupting the person she is interviewing because he is isn’t giving her one word answers. The bloke is trying to explain why but she’s constantly giving it billy big bollocks asking stupid f***ing questions .

for example when asked how many ventilators we will getthis week he is basically saying as many as they can produce. She’s keeps repeating how many how many. The bloke keeps saying we don’t know as they have never made them before until last week so they are making more and more every day and they are getting more efficient each day. How many though how many.... ffs shut the fuck up you daft cow and listen to what the bloke is saying.

im actually going to email sky and complain 🤣
Sky news is our version of fox , both owned by Murdoch .

Always remember when Flight 370 went missing, The way she was sent out there and chased the families around was disgusting.

"'I'm Kay Burley, I work for Sky. I get paid more when people die"" was doing the rounds on twitter after that

Back