Kay Burley Sky News

I can’t stand the lass either, Sky gave her show its own branding which didn’t shrink her head.
She even promotes her own branded recycled cups for people to take away after the interview aaahhhh.
However this morning it’s about time these politicians were gave some shit, instead of the usual generic answers written down.
Fed up of politicians not answering questions day after day with zero facts.
Funny as the bloke left Kay Burley then went straight onto Piers Morgan to get the same treatment.
Both bellends Playing there own fame game.

Can’t stand the woman. Will change over immediately when she’s on.
I can’t stand the lass either, Sky gave her show its own branding which didn’t shrink her head.
She even promotes her own branded recycled cups for people to take away after the interview aaahhhh.
However this morning it’s about time these politicians were gave some shit, instead of the usual generic answers written down.
Fed up of politicians not answering questions day after day with zero facts.
Funny as the bloke left Kay Burley then went straight onto Piers Morgan to get the same treatment.
Both bellends Playing there own fame game.
At least Piers is remotely entertaining in his own way. I often agree with him as well. Burley is just boring and irritating.

Last edited:
Sky News has always been shite, it's the propaganda wing of Rupert Murdoch FFS.

This crisis is perfect for the mass media though, literally the whole nation housebound desperate for information.

Waaaat.
We get both of them down under ,Fox and Sky .Very rare I watch either of them.
That Fox though,makes Thatcher look like a far left union leader.

What a horrible horrible news presenter / interviewer she is. Sky need to take her off air immediately. She’s trying to make a name for herself by being a dickhead with people she is interviewing.

im trying to watch sky news to understand wtf is going on in the world. I’ll only put the news on in the morning when kids are still in bed and she just won’t let officials answers questions.

Shes constantly interrupting the person she is interviewing because he is isn’t giving her one word answers. The bloke is trying to explain why but she’s constantly giving it billy big bollocks asking stupid f***ing questions .

for example when asked how many ventilators we will getthis week he is basically saying as many as they can produce. She’s keeps repeating how many how many. The bloke keeps saying we don’t know as they have never made them before until last week so they are making more and more every day and they are getting more efficient each day. How many though how many.... ffs shut the fuck up you daft cow and listen to what the bloke is saying.

im actually going to email sky and complain 🤣
Victoria Derbyshire is very similar, in that she asks a guest a question and starts interrupting, as soon as the guest starts to reply.
Why have guests on the programme, if she's not prepared to let them speak ?

Complete arsehole, just like that other blonde witch, the one that did the sweating interview, can't think of her name.

Sky News has always been shite, it's the propaganda wing of Rupert Murdoch FFS.

This crisis is perfect for the mass media though, literally the whole nation housebound desperate for information.
Not owned by Murdoch anymore. Comcast I think. it was never exactly the British version of fox news anyway.
Full of hyperbole like. Agree with you there.
Sky news is our version of fox , both owned by Murdoch .
Not true anymore mate.

Last edited:
The media in general are one of the issues here.
Their hysterics are in sharp contrast to overwhelming mass of the population who are just getting on with what they’ve been instructed to do.

Spot on.

I've tuned into some news broadcasts lately as it seemed like the right thing to do.

Moron and Burley haven't lasted more than 5 seconds if I've blundered across their puerile drivel. Kuenessburg is barely watchable but I find something about her face disagreeable.

I'm back to not watching the news now and it'll probably stay that way until the real apocalypse arrives

What a horrible horrible news presenter / interviewer she is. Sky need to take her off air immediately. She’s trying to make a name for herself by being a dickhead with people she is interviewing.

im trying to watch sky news to understand wtf is going on in the world. I’ll only put the news on in the morning when kids are still in bed and she just won’t let officials answers questions.

Shes constantly interrupting the person she is interviewing because he is isn’t giving her one word answers. The bloke is trying to explain why but she’s constantly giving it billy big bollocks asking stupid f***ing questions .

for example when asked how many ventilators we will getthis week he is basically saying as many as they can produce. She’s keeps repeating how many how many. The bloke keeps saying we don’t know as they have never made them before until last week so they are making more and more every day and they are getting more efficient each day. How many though how many.... ffs shut the fuck up you daft cow and listen to what the bloke is saying.

im actually going to email sky and complain 🤣
She is a shitbag but in that instance its how long does it take to make a ventilator ? how many people do you have making them equals how many a day equals how many a week .The amount should be after they've had the "what if we get more people making them and work round the clock " debate . It is something that should have a figure on it

Back