Kay Burley Sky News

safccfas

Winger
What a horrible horrible news presenter / interviewer she is. Sky need to take her off air immediately. She’s trying to make a name for herself by being a dickhead with people she is interviewing.

im trying to watch sky news to understand wtf is going on in the world. I’ll only put the news on in the morning when kids are still in bed and she just won’t let officials answers questions.

Shes constantly interrupting the person she is interviewing because he is isn’t giving her one word answers. The bloke is trying to explain why but she’s constantly giving it billy big bollocks asking stupid f***ing questions .

for example when asked how many ventilators we will getthis week he is basically saying as many as they can produce. She’s keeps repeating how many how many. The bloke keeps saying we don’t know as they have never made them before until last week so they are making more and more every day and they are getting more efficient each day. How many though how many.... ffs shut the fuck up you daft cow and listen to what the bloke is saying.

im actually going to email sky and complain 🤣

What a horrible horrible news presenter / interviewer she is. Sky need to take her off air immediately. She’s trying to make a name for herself by being a dickhead with people she is interviewing.

im trying to watch sky news to understand wtf is going on in the world. I’ll only put the news on in the morning when kids are still in bed and she just won’t let officials answers questions.

Shes constantly interrupting the person she is interviewing because he is isn’t giving her one word answers. The bloke is trying to explain why but she’s constantly giving it billy big bollocks asking stupid f***ing questions .

for example when asked how many ventilators we will getthis week he is basically saying as many as they can produce. She’s keeps repeating how many how many. The bloke keeps saying we don’t know as they have never made them before until last week so they are making more and more every day and they are getting more efficient each day. How many though how many.... ffs shut the fuck up you daft cow and listen to what the bloke is saying.

We could have told you this 20 year ago. Horrible creature but waddable back in the day

Always refers to Murdoch as "Roop" or Rupert...he's always been a huge fan of hers if you wonder how she stays in her job when she's pretty shit at it.

Aye, I’ve just seen her giving it the “let’s stick to facts” then asking him to make predictions.

I know. I would normally laugh at shit like that but it’s important stuff I want to hear about and she made the interview almost pointless.
when she kept saying we don’t have time, we don’t have time .... well shut the fuck up and let him finish then.
If I was him I’d have just started giving one word answers and totally spoilt the interview and said live on air stop trying to score points on such a critical issue. Now isn’t the time nor the place with everything going on

He should have said 'have you got the slightest clue about manufacturing processes? No? then do some f***ing research before asking stupid questions you stupid woman'.

Would have been a laugh anyway.

Can't be worse than Piers Morgan, deliberately scaremongering, attention seeking soundbites that appeal to the mass idiots

agree but PM works for a morning breakfast show not a news channel that should act responsibly during this time (well all the time actually)

He should have said 'have you got the slightest clue about manufacturing processes? No? then do some f***ing research before asking stupid questions you stupid woman'.

Would have been a laugh anyway.

Totally agree. Exactly what I would have responded with and even would have gone as far as calling her stupid live on air and telling her she is being irresponsible during these times. They need to stand up to her but instead they put up with it for some reason.

agree but PM works for a morning breakfast show not a news channel that should act responsibly during this time (well all the time actually)
I half agree with you. Piers sadly has an audience of hundreds of thousands on his TV show and twitter, he has a role to play in forging public opinion. But he is using the platform for sensationalist self publicity.

Back