Katie Price

JonMc

Striker
Considering we know about every bloke she’s ever been with, she probably been with less blokes than most of our partners.
That always gets me when men go on like this. If a woman plays the field before she marries is it any worse on the old vag than just shagging one bloke? Do men go on like this with their wives after they've had a family? After all there nothing that goes into that flange bigger than the baby's head that comes out of it. Collective small peni problems, I say.

As for me? I wouldn't bother because I don't want to shag something that looks like a mannequin in House of Fraser.

Last edited:

the boot

Winger
That always gets me when men go on like this. If a woman plays the field before she marries is it any worse on the old vag than just shagging one bloke? Do men go on like this with their wives after they've had a family? After all there nothing that goes into that flange bigger than the baby's head that comes out of it. Collective small peni problems, I say.

As for me? I wouldn't bother because I don't want to shag something that looks like a mannequin in House of Fraser.
It’s also amazing the amount of blokes EX wives/girlfriends that suddenly become, “reet slags” almost over night after finishing with them