Katie Price

yorkyexile

Striker
You’d be straight in. You’re hardly in a position to turn down a woman with your looks and how you carry yourself.
If it makes you feel better about spending in your mammy`s boxroom thinking the Ginger Rolf Harris beard and funky glasses look makes you look cool say what you want Spug lad
I can't wait until the schools go back. This kind of patter is absolutely lifting
dont know how you dare with your misogynistic attitude to treating women
Glove, Actually
Bonus points for the bloke who called some woman he just clipped

;)

Last edited:

OOOSH YEAH

Midfield
If it makes you feel better about spending in your mammy`s boxroom thinking the Ginger Rolf Harris beard and funky glasses look makes you look cool say what you want Spug lad

dont know how you dare with your misogynistic attitude to treating women
Glove, Actually
Bonus points for the bloke who called some woman he just clipped

;)
You wear glasses are going bald and escape your home life to sit fishing in the piss rain. You’d kill to escape that and be in a position to bang someone like Katy Price let alone have as good a life as mine. Remember you’ve messaged me on social media so I’ve seen what you have to endure day to day hence my summary here.

yorkyexile

Striker
You wear glasses are going bald and escape your home life to sit fishing in the piss rain. You’d kill to escape that and be in a position to bang someone like Katy Price let alone have as good a life as mine. Remember you’ve messaged me on social media so I’ve seen what you have to endure day to day hence my summary here.
Ah well two out of three aint bad kidda. I`m not bald i`m as hairy as yer ma`s clout ;) And have I?

OOOSH YEAH

Midfield
Ah well two out of three aint bad kidda. I`m not bald i`m as hairy as yer ma`s clout ;) And have I?
Going bald I said. Even worse than being bald. You know you did. You’re about 55 looking, balding, hair like Roy cropper and wear wax jackets with stonewashed baggy jeans. Even Katy Price would turn her nose up at that.
I would absolutely love to buck her me like.
I doubt she’d turn you down in all honesty marra.

Last edited:

yorkyexile

Striker
Going bald I said. Even worse than being bald. You know you did. You’re about 55 looking, balding, hair like Roy cropper and wear wax jackets with stonewashed baggy jeans. Even Katy Price would turn her nose up at that.

I doubt she’d turn you down in all honesty marra.
:lol: