Katie Hopkins

Rubbish man. There's no skill in acting like a twat. Anyone could do it. She just happened to get her break to become a public figure.

OK then, name others that are in the same league and are coining it in as much as she does. Must be loads if anybody can do it.

Piers Morgan. Joey Barton. Nigel Farage.

All professional wind up merchants. All just as good at it as that braying witch.

Barton :lol: Farage :lol:

I've already said her and Morgan are the best at it.

I reckon most people don't won't to be a professional cunt tbf like mate.

There are plenty that would do it for the $$$ her and Morgan rake. It's amazing that there aren't loads of them as notorious as they are given how easy it apparently is and how much you can make from it.

We will be the minority in about 50 years unless something is done.

We are becoming strangers in our own land.

Nice one, I get bored of familiarity and prefer new experiences and ways of life. Used to have to pay for flights and stuff to get it but not so much now.

Not sure what this something is that you want done either.

It's amazing that there aren't loads of them as notorious as they are given how easy it apparently is and how much you can make from it.

Just backs up Moos point that you responded to.

There are plenty that would do it for the $$$ her and Morgan rake. It's amazing that there aren't loads of them as notorious as they are given how easy it apparently is and how much you can make from it.
As others have said, both had a platform of existing fame on which to build. In the age we live in and the celebrity culture it's rarely the best in any particular field that is the most notorious/famous.

These two are just more desperate to remain famous/relevant than others to the extent they'll compromise their own morality for fifteen minutes more in the limelight. As someone said, most other people with similar platforms don't want to be famous for being vitriolic, poisonous cunts.

Back