Kasabian's new song lyrics - jesus wept!

Status
Not open for further replies.

once every 5 years on google earth and street view[DOUBLEPOST=1389860758][/DOUBLEPOST]
Whatever cannyness they have and i'll admit they can play and know a hook they lose by their awful pretentious "rark and rowl" banter "cummmmonnnnnaaa!..and the Pirate outfits
:lol:
rites

then it's the,"Crowd on the left, screeeeeam, now the right!"

knackers :lol:

First album was brilliant, now they just seem to put effort into 2 or 3 songs per album and fill the rest with shite. Still a good live band though.

While I like The Beatles, if you go through most songs written by Lennon and McCartney then you'd be forgiven for thinking a 6 year old came up with the lyrics...
I Love the Beatles. I don't think it was ever for their deep philosophical lyrics though!
Although there are some interesting ones in their occasionally!

mongalong music. OK for a festival when you've had twenty pints by 2pm.

What the OP has left out of his post is that the song is a piss take punk-esque song about drunken ramblings where you are up all Night talking rubbish thinking you're sounding sensible.

But you know, why would you tell the truth when you have an agenda?!
all they're lyrics are wank though. it's the pseudo-profundity of them that's funny as fuck

listen to them man, complete gibberish :lol:

tom's take on their new album (from the nme) :

"This record is as good as it gets for us," says Tom Meighan. "If we were on a mountain, we're at the top of Mount Everest now. We've stuck the flag in and we're saluting it. Top of the world, mate - that's where we are."

reminds me how noel gallagher was quoted saying something similar before they released be here now, which he later had to retract somewhat...

Quality band didnt realise people were too worried about lyrics in rock n roll tunes. Excellent live and never seen them have a bad gig

Quality band didnt realise people were too worried about lyrics in rock n roll tunes. Excellent live and never seen them have a bad gig
Don't think anyone's worried. It's just funny.
Class on here mind - people sticking up for Danny Graham on PF and his musical equivalent on here :lol:

For the record I think Kasabian and bands of that ilk are shite but then a lot of the music I like isn't exactly Bach.

Give me a lagered up lad enjoying Club Foot or whatever than a soppy twat pontificating along to The Smiths any day.

Odd way to come out :lol:

Fwiw - Kasabian are very good live, don't think I could endure listening to one of their albums in the house though.

tom's take on their new album (from the nme) :

reminds me how noel gallagher was quoted saying something similar before they released be here now, which he later had to retract somewhat...
Looking back BHN is not a bad album it got vilified due to its massive overhype at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back