Kasabian's new song lyrics - jesus wept!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunch of morons from Leicester who wish they were from Manchester, the people who go to Kasabian gigs are generally proper 'lads' and like to drink 1/4 of their pint and throw the rest in the air, top boys.
Bunch of morons from Leicester who wish they were from Manchester, the people who go to Kasabian gigs are generally proper 'lads' and like to drink 1/4 of their pint and throw the rest in the air, top boys.
I don't like kasabian but haway enlighten us with your musical knowledge. Who do you like?

Here we go :lol:

Love it when the music snobs come out, they are worse than the 'wankers' who listen to the shite music
For the record I think Kasabian and bands of that ilk are shite but then a lot of the music I like isn't exactly Bach.

Give me a lagered up lad enjoying Club Foot or whatever than a soppy twat pontificating along to The Smiths any day.

What the OP has left out of his post is that the song is a piss take punk-esque song about drunken ramblings where you are up all Night talking rubbish thinking you're sounding sensible.

But you know, why would you tell the truth when you have an agenda?!

Watched by Google?

Daft buggers!
once every 5 years on google earth and street view[DOUBLEPOST=1389860758][/DOUBLEPOST]
Some canny dancy tunes and canny live.[DOUBLEPOST=1389826916][/DOUBLEPOST]Link to the song.
Whatever cannyness they have and i'll admit they can play and know a hook they lose by their awful pretentious "rark and rowl" banter "cummmmonnnnnaaa!..and the Pirate outfits

What the OP has left out of his post is that the song is a piss take punk-esque song about drunken ramblings where you are up all Night talking rubbish thinking you're sounding sensible.

don't spoil a good thread with facts...[DOUBLEPOST=1389860834][/DOUBLEPOST]
"Horsemeat in the burgers,
people commit murders,
everyone’s on bugle,
we’re being watched by Google"
:lol:

i think you can pick holes in almost every "great lyricists" works...

First album was OK. I like the last song, the ending evokes feelings of being in a submarine for some reason. Maybe it's the drugs, I'm offa my tits here ladz.

Aye, HUGE agenda - having a laugh at Kasabian. Call the FBI it's a conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back