Kanye West on Joe Rogan Experience

Tommasi

Striker
1.7m views in 7 hours. Less than 10 mins in, what a barrel of laughs he is. Says it's his calling in life to be leader of the free world.

Used to think Kanye was an insufferable, self centred arsehole, who really did believe he was the most talented man on earth, and should be president. Used to find it annoying and hilarious in equal measures that someone could be so arrogant.

Now however, I think it’s clear, the blokes got serious mental health issues. He should be sectioned and treated for his own good. Instead Stuff like this continues to happen. Hopefully it doesn’t end in tears. The bloke is desperate for help.

Used to think Kanye was an insufferable, self centred arsehole, who really did believe he was the most talented man on earth, and should be president. Used to find it annoying and hilarious in equal measures that someone could be so arrogant.

Now however, I think it’s clear, the blokes got serious mental health issues. He should be sectioned and treated for his own good. Instead Stuff like this continues to happen. Hopefully it doesn’t end in tears. The bloke is desperate for help.

He’s never been the same since losing his Mother, I don’t know if that was the trigger point? But surrounding yourself with a family like the Kardashians would send anybody wibble, they’re toxic.

Back