Kane Vincent-Young.

Transfer window been open 10 out of 12 weeks so far and we've spent a grand total of 100k on 6 players. All that could change in the next two weeks of course and hopefully it does but all evidence suggests so far that we arent exactly rolling it atm.
Would it have been better if we had spent heavily ? Would it indicate (a) SAFC have money to spend or (b) SAFC still have money to spend ?

I think that it better indicates the latter

Wins his new fans over

If I was signing for someone I'd say I'd turn down since bigger club as well
He didn't, though. Only Sunderland...

Jokes aside, I'm assuming nobody thinks that a player would link themselves to Sunderland, of all the clubs in the world, to make themselves seem important. That is, as you'd say, maqesque.

Last edited:
Well, if he's good, I hope it comes off.
I was struck by one remark from Ross's press conference. It was meant to explain why we let Reece James go:

'I felt that Bryan would leave the club but he didn't, and I didn't know at the start of this season whether he would or would not leave.
"So last season we had three and now we only have one and ideally you would have always wanted two."

Oookay ...

He didn't, though. Only Sunderland...

Jokes aside, I'm assuming nobody thinks that a player would link themselves to Sunderland, of all the clubs in the world, to make themselves seem important. That is, as you'd say, maqesque.
The biggest team in the league he's signing for and possibly your biggest rivals for promotion. Erm yeah

Back