Kalvin Phillips

MaybehemightlikethespacethataclublikeSpursorLiverpoolcouldgivehim.
leeds knocked back bids of £27m for him when they were in the championship and he signed a new contract then..if he was going to leave leeds he would have done it then..
i think leeds will finish abovespurs next season anyway..

That interviewer seemed to be holding a torch for him somewhat.

To be honest, I think judging by the chemistry between them, that’ll have been the furthest away from each other that they will have been all day.
I've seen her on a few times now, she seems to flirt with every player she interviews :lol:

why wont it be? he can be an england international at leedsand a top end premier league player...spurs cant offer him more than that

Leeds won't be challenging for top 4 any time soon. If he's loyal then fair enough. But loyalty will hold him back. Look at Shearer, won absolutely fuck all at Newcastle.

Leeds won't be challenging for top 4 any time soon. If he's loyal then fair enough. But loyalty will hold him back. Look at Shearer, won absolutely fuck all at Newcastle.
i dont think leeds will be top four next season..but i think they will challenge for it and probably finish in the top 8...more than spurs can do..

Money talks though and theres bigger clubs out there. Just think of Kante won the League with Leicester and the left
yes but the money has been there for phillips for many years and gtrned it down..and im not sure how many teams have more than leeds in the premierleague right now..maybe three or four do but thats all...and as you say, Kante, plays in the same role asphillips at one of the clubs that has themoney
Why do you keep mentioning spurs to me? I've never once mentioned spurs.
Arkle cited spurs as one of the examples..

yes but the money has been there for phillips for many years and gtrned it down..and im not sure how many teams have more than leeds in the premierleague right now..maybe three or four do but thats all...and as you say, Kante, plays in the same role asphillips at one of the clubs that has themoney

Arkle cited spurs as one of the examples..

He can do better than spurs.. Genuinely think he'd fit in at Man Utd, or Man City.

He can do better than spurs.. Genuinely think he'd fit in at Man Utd, or Man City.
man city have avery good and young player in his positon..
as do chelsea..and leicester...all three arguably have better playersin the role than phillips..phillips signed afive year contract with leeds in 2019when premier league clubswould have signed him....that indicates great loyalty...

man city have avery good and young player in his positon..
as do chelsea..and leicester...all three arguably have better playersin the role than phillips..phillips signed afive year contract with leeds in 2019when premier league clubswould have signed him....that indicates great loyalty...

As I've said, his loyalty will be his downfall. Unless he's just simply not ambitious.

As I've said, his loyalty will be his downfall. Unless he's just simply not ambitious.
but which team in champo league spots has a vacancy in his position? maybe man utd do...i genuinely dont know who their holding midfeilder is..
so far leeds haveshown he can achieve hisambitions there

Let's hope he can carry on the good form. I think people are getting carried away mind the Croatia game was the first time I can remember him actually having an impressive game for England.

Back