justice4chelsey today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me understand this statement correctly, are you suggesting that she (presumably Chelsey) has information that she has given to you, but not the police, despite her asking the CPS to review their decision not to raise a prosecution? Are you suggesting that she has been withholding evidence from both the police and CPS that, if they had known this information, may have led them to either prosecute initially or, if she had this information later, to persuade them to change their position at the review stage? If she is withholding information from the police, why? Also, if is withholding such important information, she can have no grounds for complaint that the police/CPS have failed in their duties.

Or is this just a load of f***ing bollocks?

Bingo

Let me understand this statement correctly, are you suggesting that she (presumably Chelsey) has information that she has given to you, but not the police, despite her asking the CPS to review their decision not to raise a prosecution? Are you suggesting that she has been withholding evidence from both the police and CPS that, if they had known this information, may have led them to either prosecute initially or, if she had this information later, to persuade them to change their position at the review stage? If she is withholding information from the police, why? Also, if is withholding such important information, she can have no grounds for complaint that the police/CPS have failed in their duties.

Obviously mate, she wants justice. Who do you tell, the police or ex copper in @paws ?

I'm not going to post it on here as she has asked me not to, however if you like to come and see me I'll tell you ;)
She’s told you stuff she hasn’t told the police but demands justice.

That doesn’t make a lot of sense, nowt but sympathy for the lass if it’s happened but why with hold vital information?

She’s told you stuff she hasn’t told the police but demands justice.

That doesn’t make a lot of sense, nowt but sympathy for the lass if it’s happened but why with hold vital information?

Because it simply isn't true and Paws simply trying to be Bobby big balls giving it " I know stuff that you don't"
f***ing pathetic

She's been shown exactly what you clowns are saying.
Ah great show her this then.

Chelsey - fuck knows what happened that night. Perhaps only you do. But it’s going to go nowhere with the police and you know it. You are being outed for what you are now bringing in the likes of Britain First. Please, from the decent people of Sunderland do not drag this town down to your level and stop this charade. Frankenstein (yay autocorrect again) and Golding, yaxley-Robinson and any other hate mongering arseholes are not welcome.

Careful, he will be asking you out for a tattoo soon

I notice you didn't have anything to say to my face when I bumped into you outside the Bridges, apart from going white as a sheet and scuttling of with your buddies with your tail between your legs.

Imagine if that actually happened rather than you telling me you'd put me on my arse NEXT TIME.

You'd fucked off up the street by the time I turned round man. The other two haven't a clue who you are so why in the name of anything logical would either of them shit themselves? You're all mouth man. I'm the third person at least to have you make threats then not follow up.

Welcome back though.

I thought that "Britains Top Lawyer", Daniel Burke, was going to put everything right (with his reduced rates n that). A Wright Berk, you might say...

To be fair to Paws, he’s been busy all over Facebook trying to point out what a shit job the college kids have been doing trying to tidy up the town centre. He can’t be expected to post his hateful shite on more than one form of social media at a time. The absolute doylum.

To be fair to Paws, he’s been busy all over Facebook trying to point out what a shit job the college kids have been doing trying to tidy up the town centre. He can’t be expected to post his hateful shite on more than one form of social media at a time. The absolute doylum.
Was that him on SunderlandNow? :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back