1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Justice served, Bradley appeal thief gets 12 week prison sentence

Discussion in 'SMB' started by MrOompapa, Mar 20, 2017.

1. MrOompapa

MrOompapa Winger

http://trib.al/0EP2Xxn

Yesterday's thread got locked due to it being an ongoing case, but remarkably, it's been sorted already.

The authorities acted quickly on this one and he's got exactly what he deserved.

2. itscoldinhere

itscoldinhere Midfield

Mind that was dealt with quickly
    Probablys for his own safety

yorkyexile and lordy like this.
  3. Geronimo

Geronimo Striker

Must have had previous to get a custodial.

cornish mackem likes this.
  4. Doberman

Doberman Winger

that was quick. He was probably known to the authorities for previous misdemeanours..

5. TubeStationAt12

TubeStationAt12 Central Defender

Judging by the state of the bloke he'll probably welcome a few month inside with 3 meals a day.

Jardin likes this.
  6. darius

darius Winger

Well done Durham Police

BlackOps and squashjoe like this.
  7. haway

haway Striker

Stupid. If someone is set on stealing money I would have thought they would have more sense than to steal from Bradley's campaign. Nailed on the police would take it seriously as would the courts. 12 weeks no surprise.

Guy is homeless so was probably thoughtless opportunism, but stupid and selfish.

Glad they have the money back.

8. MackemBob

MackemBob Midfield

Logic isn't high up the list of things driving people to steal.

Over the moon that the money is back.

If the lad is homeless I doubt he'd know much about Bradley. Hopefully custody works for him, and us.

9. PTR

PTR Striker

12 weeks, non violent crime, so likely out in 6. I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out its not his first trip inside, so won't even carry that "shock" factor.

A week in the stocks would have been better.

10. Gideon Gungeon

Gideon Gungeon Striker

Scum bag hope he trips Ower in the showers there mate

11. Probably needed it more than the fund. Three square meals a day for a couple of months doesn't seem like a bad deal.

WDDP

12. That's a heavy sentence isn't it? Not enough IMO but compared to the stuff you read about it looks heavy.

13. yorkyexile

yorkyexile Striker

read something yesterday, if it was who everyone reckoned that he had already done a stretch where he had slashed a warder

14. It's heavy, but right given the justified outrage imo.

If he nicked the charity box for guide dogs or something he probably wouldn't have done a day.

15. Vinny the Mackem

Vinny the Mackem Midfield

I've no idea what his previous record is like, but he'll have had to have served a custodial sentence previously, otherwise he couldn't have been sent to jail (as I understand it - certainly in Scotland you can't, and I doubt it's different in England). He might have a pretty poor record for theft. If he does have a bad record for theft, 12 weeks doesn't surprise me.

16. Wonder how much he spends on food in a week?

17. Fuck all for the next couple of months. Probably has sky in his cell too.

18. That's my point. Public outrage shouldn't come into it though. They all should get the same. 12 being the same not bugger all before anyone moans.

19. Blackrat

Blackrat Subs Bench

Where's all the Anti Police posts !!!! Why don't they catch some real Criminals !!!!
    Two days to Catch,Charge and get a conviction. Well done Durham Police, Top Force in the Country three years running.

20. dangermows

dangermows Striker

Well done the plod