Just want a quick moan

I downloaded a torrent mate.
I heard him on JRE and the missus has been looking for some type of yoga program she can put on the tv and follow. Just downloaded the app which says can be linked to a heart monitor etc. $75 for the year isn't too bad.

I was supposed to do one today, but got drunk instead. Its been a hell of a few days with the wife being wiped out with flu, and the bairn being ill with a cold.
But I'll catch up tomorrow. Deffo.
Gonna run in the morning and do that on the night. Hope I can get over the overly American cheese of it

Well, that's me signed off the physio after 5 sessions.

Even fixed some scar tissue in my ankle which was making me prone to issues - hurt like fuck but its worked.

Did a proper measure, and found my left leg is 6mm shorter than the right - so I have an insert to put into the insoles that I wear now. Hopefully that'll stop me being in pain on my right side whenever I have to stand around.

Well, that's me signed off the physio after 5 sessions.

Even fixed some scar tissue in my ankle which was making me prone to issues - hurt like fuck but its worked.

Did a proper measure, and found my left leg is 6mm shorter than the right - so I have an insert to put into the insoles that I wear now. Hopefully that'll stop me being in pain on my right side whenever I have to stand around.
You keeping up the yoga?

You keeping up the yoga?
You got me.

The missus had the flu (or something similar) for about a week, so I was looking after her and the bairn (who had a cold too). Then I caught the fucker. So its been the best part of 3 weeks wiped out.
Plus, weekends have been loaded with DIY getting prepared for the arrival of the twins. My "space" that I'd set aside is currently full of "baby shite".

But hoping to get back into it from Monday (or maybe even tomorrow)

Back