Just seen Boro are top of the Championship

I'm laughing because I'm just humouring you.

I'm actually not bothered whether we're seen as a North-East club or not.

I know it's a big thing for Sunderland fans to say we're not in the North-East, hence my original post in this thread. As usual I managed to get a few bites.
Not a big thing at all, I just don't see any rivalry whatsiwhat

I'd say the same but, your crack is shit. You contribute nothing other than snidey f***ing trolling to this website so why should I be civil to you? f***ing prick, enjoy your piss stained bedsit you virgin
Fella, Teesside Steve is winding you up, the Boro in the north east thing and being a rival of Sunderland is said on here regular as a wind up, as it gets everyone’s backs up.

Fella, Teesside Steve is winding you up, the Boro in the north east thing and being a rival of Sunderland is said on here regular as a wind up, as it gets everyone’s backs up.

I know, hence the fact that I called him a troll...cheers mate, you're not all like that dick, I know a few canny Boro lads and genuinely have no feelings bad or good against your team, but this bloke never contributes anything worthwhile to the message board other than the same regurgitated shite

I thought you said I was a virgin?

At least you admit to shagging your Mam then

Christ, bore off man :lol::lol::lol:

I know, hence the fact that I called him a troll...cheers mate, you're not all like that dick, I know a few canny Boro lads and genuinely have no feelings bad or good against your team, but this bloke never contributes anything worthwhile to the message board other than the same regurgitated shite

At least you admit to shagging your Mam then

Christ, bore off man :lol::lol::lol:

I can confirm here and now that I've never shagged a family member and that I'm not a virgin.

If you're going to try and take the piss at least remember what you've posted previously :lol:

Last edited:
I can confirm here and now that I've never shagged and a family member and that I'm not a virgin.

If you're going to try and take the piss at least remember what you've posted previously :lol:

Jesus Christ please just fuck off you boring twat, your stalking is embarrassing now :oops::oops:

And if you're going to take some kind of moral high ground, learn some grammar

Jesus Christ please just fuck off you boring twat, your stalking is embarrassing now :oops::oops:

I tried to cut the conversation dead earlier by wishing you a good evening but you couldn't resist another insult and had your little hissy fit.

Anyway, I'll say it again. Have a good evening sir.

I tried to cut the conversation dead earlier by wishing you a good evening but you couldn't resist another insult and had your little hissy fit.

Anyway, I'll say it again. Have a good evening sir.
Hissy fit

I'll say it again, fuck off

Back